Umm... Did Joe Biden Just Commit Another Crime To Protect Hunter?

Trump supposedly drained a swamp. But we do know for a fact he put in a sewer. His admin and lobbyists?

As his term comes to an end, President Donald Trump revoked a rule he signed early in his term that imposed a five-year lobbying ban for administration officials and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign governments.

Trump had signed the order “Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees” within his first week in office as part of his campaign promise to “drain the swamp” in Washington.

But now, as he and his advisers depart the White House, Trump is presumably allowing for those officials to begin lobbying when they leave government.

The January 28, 2017 executive order required appointees to pledge that they will not “engage in lobbying activities with respect” to the executive agency they were appointed to serve within five years after “termination of their employment” – effectively allowing them to lobby other areas.

Yeah, not one of Orange Man's finer moments (along with the COVID vaccine) - but MAGA is perfectly capable of criticizing him when he rarely does something we don't approve of.

And in no way was any of that illegal.

Just more deflection from the peanut gallery.

Carry on, nut.

Maybe it was finally his turn to hit it. Everyone else in that white trash family has..
LOL jk, she is way too old for him. Maybe his granddaughter? We all know he doesnt let things like age or family status stop him and his creep.

As always, the Dems are the ones hijacking "Democracy" and the legal system, all while pretending to be the authoritative adults protecting its sanctity.

This time there could be alleged witness tampering involved.

It just never ends with these people.

They think they can get away with anything while feigning the moral high ground, and their only principle is to "GET TRUMP!" because they know he will bring their gravy train crashing down.
yeah that's obstruction.
Fed law:
436(b)(1) ),2 intimidation as obstruction

18 USC Ch. 73:
Section 1510 obstruction of investigations

Oh no! He visited a relative!!

He has to be stopped!

Next thing you know he's gonna eat ice cream!!
Old Joe should keep his mouth shut and his thumb off the scales of justice

His comments about the Hunter Biden trial are improper

As the President, I don't and won't comment on pending federal cases (but then he did anyway) , but as a Dad, I have boundless love for my son, confidence in him, and respect for his strength," he said. "Our family has been through a lot together, and Jill and I are going to continue to be there for Hunter and our family with our love and support."”
"A lot of families have loved ones who have overcome addiction and know what we mean," the president said.

Forum List

Back