We Can't Unsee What We Saw

All I'm saying is Trump is able to fool about 5% of black voters. Typically young impressionable males.
Pretty much.
Nick Cannon doesn't want you to abort his baby. Why would he? He doesn't have to pay for it.

Nick Cannon admits he doesn’t pay monthly child support for any of his 12 children.​

This is what he actually said.

When it comes to financially supporting his kids, Cannon explained he's "not in the child support system that is run by the government."

"My money is they money, they money is my money. They can have whatever they want, whatever they ask for. My account is their account, and there's a lot in there, so we ain't gon' run out," he leveled.

So yes he does take care of his kids.
And neither do most deadbeat black dads. Sue them? Sue them for what?
Right along with the deadbeat white dads.

You never know what to believe, but I'm seeing that he and Jill are being pretty obstinate. Of course their family will back them up.

You can't watch that debate and not see it. And the visual of Jill carefully helping him off the stage may be burned into my memory forever.

I dunno. Watch him stay in and win. Who knows.
1719964204164.png

I'm just waiting for the day the Democrats say someone else is stepping in for Biden, but how would that work? He's on the ticket.

I'd kick Kamala to the curb and pick a new VP and say WHEN we win I'm stepping down and Gavin old boy will be taking my place.

No one cared that Trump wasn't doing any work after he won. Republicans said he had people doing all the work. He surrounded himself with the best and brightest, who all left him or he fired. Most of them don't endorse him now after working with him.

Trump's former employees aren't even as dug in as you guys. They worked close with the man and said he's unfit.

The ones who puzzle me are like Nikki who for months said he's unfit but now endorse him. Nikki is a....what's the term you use for someone who has no morals or conviction? Who would endorse Hitler rather than leave the party.
Who would endorse Hitler rather than leave the party.
ironic

What is trump going to differently or better than Biden?

We’d still be in Afghanistan
you missed the point.

Despite his obvious failing, you're still going to vote for Biden.

third party is not an option.

not voting is not an option.

You'll put your checkmark beside the 'D' no matter what.

you missed the point.

Despite his obvious failing, you're still going to vote for Biden.

third party is not an option.

not voting is not an option.

You'll put your checkmark beside the 'D' no matter what.
Trump is better at runn8ng for president. Biden is a better president

Forum List

Back