The Difference between the Democrats and Republicans

We have not seen the right wing media or the MSM ask for Trump to step down after 91 indictments and 34 convictions. In fact when states tried to take Trump off the rolls for his part in inciting an insurrection, the right wing and their media raised hell about how he should not be removed. The MSM editorial boards said nothing.

But democrats, continuing to fall for a right wing generated meme, are calling for Biden to step down after a poor debate performance. We are now supposed to be more concerned about whether Joe Biden can serve 4 more years than we are for the possibiity that a motherfucking convicted criminal could possibly be given the responsiblity to enforce the laws of this nation. Just how stupid are we here in America?

Democrats: Stop Panicking​

June 29, 2024, 7:00 a.m. ET

As a former Republican who spent decades pointing out flaws in the Democratic Party, I watch the current Democratic panic over President Biden’s debate performance with a mix of bafflement and nostalgia.

It’s baffling that so many Democrats are failing to rally around a wildly successful president after one bad night. But it does remind me of why Republicans defeated Democrats in so many races Republicans should have lost.

A bad night for Mr. Biden doesn’t change the fact that Mr. Trump opposes any mandatory vaccines for public school students. Do Americans really want to live through more polio, measles and whooping cough epidemics?

It’s easy to be for your guy on good nights, but it doesn’t mean much. The test is on bad nights.

Gov. Gavin Newsom of California showed Democrats how to fight after the debate: “You don’t turn your back because of one performance. What kind of party does that?”

Unfortunately, for the moment, it’s much of the Democratic Party establishment. Many of the same people wrote off Mr. Biden in the 2020 Democratic primaries after he was crushed in Iowa and New Hampshire. Representative James Clyburn of South Carolina refused to panic, stuck by Mr. Biden and helped save the campaign. Let his courage and steadiness be a model. My one plea to my new friends abandoning Mr. Biden is simple: Suck it up and fight. It’s not supposed to be easy.

Biden is a vegetable. He shouldn’t be seen at White Castle burgers, much less the White House.

He was stupid his entire life, and now he can’t even manage that.

The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans are always certain that they are right and their policies work, and Democrats are always afraid that they're wrong, and their policies won't work.
There are no significant differences. Both crime families are controlled by the same nefarious forces.

Here is the real difference IM2 :

Republicans believe blacks are just as capable to succeed in America as anyone else, so we believe in treating them the same as anybody else.

Dimwingers think blacks are too stupid and lazy to succeed on their own, and that they have to have handouts and special privileges just to function in society..

Rational people are not panicking.
Are they the same “rational people” who tell us men can become women by proclamation…the same who tell us we need 50 million thirdworlders to make our nation better….the same rational people who pretend black folks are Americas greatest asset despite ALL the data that proves the opposite…those “rational people”?

Are they the same “rational people” who tell us men can become women by proclamation…the same who tell us we need 50 million thirdworlders to make our nation better….the same rational people who pretend black folks are Americas greatest asset despite ALL the data that proves the opposite…those “rational people”?
^^^ Nothing rational about that. Racist and stupid? Sure. But not rational. ^^^

Democratic voters know EXACTLY who their candidate is. He's NOT Donald Trump and that is really all that matters at this point. The people with their heads in the sand are the Trump Cult who think that Trump was a great President.

Over 1 million Americans died, and the economy crashed as a result of Trump's policies. His trade wars increased the Trade Deficit by more than any President in history. He increased the national debt by more than any President in history. The worst racial unrest since the 1960's. The worst job creation record since Herbert Hoover. Defence alliances were fractured, and Trump surrendered to the Taliban, and then failed to pull out, leaving a mess for Biden.

You may be willing to think that this "made American great again" but most Americans were horrified and embarassed by this shameless criminal.

Your problem is that you're winning to overlook the rapes, the frauds, and the graft, although I fail to understand why you would WANT to do that, but the rest of the world is not so generous.

I'm shocked that it's taken this long to bring this crook to trial. I've seen saying "Why haven't they arrested him for this?" since the Atlantic City bankruptcy frauds. I said it again when he ran that tax con on the upstate NY property that figured so prominently in his NY Fraud trial.

BS commee STAIN talking points. Tired, false and played out.

Democratic voters know EXACTLY who their candidate is. He's NOT Donald Trump and that is really all that matters at this point. The people with their heads in the sand are the Trump Cult who think that Trump was a great President.

Over 1 million Americans died, and the economy crashed as a result of Trump's policies. His trade wars increased the Trade Deficit by more than any President in history. He increased the national debt by more than any President in history. The worst racial unrest since the 1960's. The worst job creation record since Herbert Hoover. Defence alliances were fractured, and Trump surrendered to the Taliban, and then failed to pull out, leaving a mess for Biden.

You may be willing to think that this "made American great again" but most Americans were horrified and embarassed by this shameless criminal.

Your problem is that you're winning to overlook the rapes, the frauds, and the graft, although I fail to understand why you would WANT to do that, but the rest of the world is not so generous.

I'm shocked that it's taken this long to bring this crook to trial. I've seen saying "Why haven't they arrested him for this?" since the Atlantic City bankruptcy frauds. I said it again when he ran that tax con on the upstate NY property that figured so prominently in his NY Fraud trial.
More dead in Tater’s watch from the Fauci flu, with the vaccines.

Economic downturn was because of the Fauci flu, not any economic policy of Trump’s.

His deficits pre-Fauci flu were not even close to records.

Barry Hussein ran up more debt.

I’m sure the rest of your post is consistent……100% lies.

Forum List

Back