Biden Won't Commit To A Drug Test

WHY all the excuses?

Are you terrified of the trump response.......Sharks, Batteries, Water, Toilets................... it's bad, I understand.

trump WILL COVER exactly ZERO real issues.
You know this, trump can't and won't answer a direct question.

Let's count them tonight.
The only thing we want is fairness.

Democrats are like spoiled f*cking brats demanding to get their way in everything.

435683413_10233145607128213_435346663609116877_n.jpg

I was a registered Republican for most of my life... much to my mother's chagrin... nowadays I choose no affiliation... it's been that way since Bush invaded Iraq. I can't say that I would ever register with either party going forward. I can say that neither of these men will get my vote, just like last time and the time before...
The only people who cannot be blamed for the shit that Biden is doing are the people who voted for Trump.

Those who choose not to vote are just as guilty as those who voted for Biden.

Being an angry curmudgeon politically isn't an admirable trait.

The only people who cannot be blamed for the shit that Biden is doing are the people who voted for Trump.

Those who choose not to vote are just as guilty as those who voted for Biden.

Being an angry curmudgeon politically isn't an admirable trait.

Oh I voted for a candidate, just not Trump or Biden.

Those who voted for Trump or Biden are responsible for where we are now.

I'm not the least bit angry, I don't know about anyone else. Disgusted, but not angry.

Oh I voted for a candidate, just not Trump or Biden.

Those who voted for Trump or Biden are responsible for where we are now.

I'm not the least bit angry, I don't know about anyone else. Disgusted, but not angry.
If you look up disgusted.....it's another word for angry.

And if you wasted your vote (which is your right I might add) on somebody that had no chance of winning, it's the same as not voting.

I believe you are suffering from the constant drumbeat of election interference tactics by the media. I don't blame you in part, but I also don't think you're blameless.

You lie more than Trump.

Why should he? I dealt with any number coke heads drug and alcohol counselor and I never saw one that would ride a bike or eat ice cream rather than doing a line or two. I've known female addicts who would rather trade their bodies for another line coke than cook dinner for their kids.

P01135809 slurs his speech. Cannot keep on point. He cannot maintain a chain of thought and rants to easily. Adderal does that a person.

Forum List

Back