Brexit Has Been a Disaster

Lol, no. The way you, Putin, and Xi want the US to fail.
I want 2.48 A gallon Gas and Milk Again and the Gas is refined in Ca. And came from the lower 48 and My Mountain Home to be Insurable again and ability to use Two Cycle outboard Motors on Tahoe and a waveruner on Whiskeytown Lake

Many voters were also motivated by racism, bigotry, and an unwarranted fear of immigrants – another example of voters failing to use their brains.
There are two old blokes on my dialysis ward. There are constanntly moaning about immigration.
I asked them who would wire them up if they kicked the immigrants out. They had no answer. There were about 30 staff and maybe about 6 who werre local.
These people are incredibly stupid. Olympic levels of dumb.

I think that all that stories about immigration is a big hoax. Not that this issue doesn't exist. But it is natural, if you wish. What percentage of non-white guys work in NHS, your transportation services, construction and other spheres?
Hoax my backside. What percentage ? The fewer the better. When population increase does not cover GDP increase, I think about 0.3%, then it basically means immigration doesn't pay for itself. The issue around workforce is that COVID lockdowns have made people lazy, too many on welfare, hence why the Tories started to clamp down.

When I give out quotes (construction), an EU badge on your vehicle in the driveway adds cost to the quote, the value depending on the works. The last one was a £1,675 job that was upped to £2,975. If they want it done, they can pay my EU tax. As for foreigners, in twenty years I've been asked by two to do work, both received a, "I'm too busy", excuse. They can go and try to rob someone else. My sub contractors are born and bred English as Health & Safety Risk Assessment highlights the need for clear communication in fluent English for workers safety.

There are two old blokes on my dialysis ward. There are constanntly moaning about immigration.
I asked them who would wire them up if they kicked the immigrants out. They had no answer. There were about 30 staff and maybe about 6 who werre local.
These people are incredibly stupid. Olympic levels of dumb.
They will be on Visas, much to your disappointment. How's France getting on with medical staff?

Like most populist things, Brexit has been a disaster. Populism itself is usually a disaster. Politicians tell the population what they want to hear, regardless whether or not it's true. Whenever I go to the UK, all I hear is lament that the UK left the EU.

Eight years after the referendum, it is safe to say Britain has a serious case of “Bregret.” About 65% of Brits say that, in hindsight, leaving the EU was wrong. Just 15% say the benefits have so far outweighed the costs.​
In the years since 2016, Britain’s economy has slowed to a crawl, growing an average 1.3% versus 1.6% for the G-7 group of rich countries overall. By putting up barriers to trade and migration with its biggest trading partner, Brexit slowed trade and hurt business investment.​
“I’m angry,” says Steve Jackson, a burly taxi driver and part-time construction worker in Boston, a town of 70,000 in eastern England. ... many people here who backed Brexit feel betrayed. Jackson said that none of the promises made by politicians who lobbied for Brexit have come true: higher wages, cheaper food and energy, more money for healthcare, and less immigration. “We’ve been lied to—lock, stock and barrel.”
Goldman Sachs estimates that the British economy is 5% smaller than it otherwise would have been without Brexit, ... The National Institute of Economic and Social Research, a U.K. think tank, estimated that Brexit has resulted in a lost annual income per capita of £850 (over $1,000) since 2020. ...​
Life in Boston meanwhile hasn’t noticeably improved, he adds. “We have achieved nothing,” he says. “You learn what you already knew: That politicians are liars.”​
“If you think about Britain’s big problems, Brexit solved none of them: the crumbling public services, weak economic growth, a shortfall of housing and a need to modernize the energy infrastructure,” says John Springford, an economist at the Centre for European Reform think tank in London.​

Populism sucks.

B-
I want 2.48 A gallon Gas and Milk Again and the Gas is refined in Ca. And came from the lower 48 and My Mountain Home to be Insurable again and ability to use Two Cycle outboard Motors on Tahoe and a waveruner on Whiskeytown Lake

Brexit was the best decision ever made by Brits

If Bexit was a failure , put me down for six more at the same price .
What a load of tosh —- the OP
In January 2024, my department published an overview of the benefits of Brexit, on its fourth anniversary, to the UK economy. Since the referendum, the UK economy has grown faster than those of Germany, Italy and Japan, and is equal with the French. The IMF is now predicting that the UK will have the fastest growth in the G7 in the next five years. Meanwhile, our exports have reached £870 billion, and we are well on target to reach our overall target of £1 trillion. That growth in trade is greatly assisted by our free trade agreements, now signed with 73 countries globally plus the EU.

Remoaners and the Left Wing media outlets like to claim it's a disaster, the adults know better.

Hoax my backside. What percentage ? The fewer the better. When population increase does not cover GDP increase, I think about 0.3%, then it basically means immigration doesn't pay for itself. The issue around workforce is that COVID lockdowns have made people lazy, too many on welfare, hence why the Tories started to clamp down.

When I give out quotes (construction), an EU badge on your vehicle in the driveway adds cost to the quote, the value depending on the works. The last one was a £1,675 job that was upped to £2,975. If they want it done, they can pay my EU tax. As for foreigners, in twenty years I've been asked by two to do work, both received a, "I'm too busy", excuse. They can go and try to rob someone else. My sub contractors are born and bred English as Health & Safety Risk Assessment highlights the need for clear communication in fluent English for workers safety.
Sorry, didn't get it. In your construction field the number of foreigners is insignificant and they can be easily replaced?

Your NHS have been full of foreign workers from around the globe for I don't know how many decades. It has nothing to do with post Covid laziness.

Sorry, didn't get it. In your construction field the number of foreigners is insignificant and they can be easily replaced?

Your NHS have been full of foreign workers from around the globe for I don't know how many decades. It has nothing to do with post Covid laziness.
And it still is, just that more have to have visas. But just like the EU countries and in other sectors like hospitality, they're struggling for staff in those roles. So according to Remoaner's logic, that must mean the EU countries are suffering from hospital staff recruitment due to Brexit too.

ESay could you please explain France, has Brexit wrecked them too?

Your impending silence will speak volumes. You never had the brains to check before spouting your Lefty propaganda, did you?

Last edited:
And it still is, just that more have to have visas. But just like the EU countries and in other sectors like hospitality, they're struggling for staff in those roles. So according to Remoaner's logic, that must mean the EU countries are suffering from hospital staff recruitment due to Brexit too.
Of course it is not just a Britain thing. A deficit of workers, in some fields, is all European thing. And the only way to deal with that is immigrant workers. And that doesn't matter whether Britain in the EU or not, it still needs these workers. That is why I called an immigrant issue in the Brexit context a hoax.

Brexit is catching some blame for other causes, like losing cheap Russian fuel, politicians that can't fit Brexit into their beliefs of globalization, and entering a slightly steeper phase of imperial decline. It had the US softening the decline, but now the US is in its own decline.

For that you're gonna need Democrats. Republicans think climate change is a hoax.

Of course it is not just a Britain thing. A deficit of workers, in some fields, is all European thing. And the only way to deal with that is immigrant workers. And that doesn't matter whether Britain in the EU or not, it still needs these workers. That is why I called an immigrant issue in the Brexit context a hoax.
Escept pre brexit those workers were all from EU countries. Poland, Portugal and others. After brexit they were treatedd baddly with visas by the tories that they went home.
Then we had a few years of understaffed hospitals before a national outcry made them take action. Then they started importing nurses from Africa and Asia.. But not enough to run a health service.
You might ask where the UK nurses are. Older ones retired During covid the youunger ones realised they vould earn more stacking shelves in Aldi without the stress They changed the training criteria to make it less appealing and the numbers in training fell.
They also made them take university courses to train and then removed the bursary so that they became nurses with huge debts. I believe that they have now restored the bursary.
Several sectors of the NHS are on srike or in dispute The Doctors ae on strike today. The health secretary made an important statement to the country. Not about the 8m in a waiting list or the 12 month long dispute. It was about the all important issue of protecting womens spaces,

This is what is coming to the US. They arent serious people . None of them.
The policy of farage is even worse than the tories. Its a sort of night club system of 1 in 1 out.
Literally a brain surgeon leaves and a fruit picker comes in.. Its a complex issue and needs serious people to manage it.

Escept pre brexit those workers were all from EU countries. Poland, Portugal and others. After brexit they were treatedd baddly with visas by the tories that they went home.
Then we had a few years of understaffed hospitals before a national outcry made them take action. Then they started importing nurses from Africa and Asia.. But not enough to run a health service.
You might ask where the UK nurses are. Older ones retired During covid the youunger ones realised they vould earn more stacking shelves in Aldi without the stress They changed the training criteria to make it less appealing and the numbers in training fell.
They also made them take university courses to train and then removed the bursary so that they became nurses with huge debts. I believe that they have now restored the bursary.
Several sectors of the NHS are on srike or in dispute The Doctors ae on strike today. The health secretary made an important statement to the country. Not about the 8m in a waiting list or the 12 month long dispute. It was about the all important issue of protecting womens spaces,

This is what is coming to the US. They arent serious people . None of them.
The policy of farage is even worse than the tories. Its a sort of night club system of 1 in 1 out.
Literally a brain surgeon leaves and a fruit picker comes in.. Its a complex issue and needs serious people to manage it.
They don't have staff themselves either you retard. Are you just being thick on purpose? You should fart more because holding them in means they're travelling up your spine, into your head, and that's why you talk shit.

Once people get Brexit out of their heads the better. Resident's Tommy Tit and Deadbeat blame everything on Brexit and Thatcher.

"Traffic light stopped working (mouth froth) BREXIT (mouth froth) THATCHER"

Luckily for the them, democracy means they get to keep their heads, in some other countries, they wouldn't tolerate such Jeremy Hunts.

Forum List

Back