🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evangelical devotion to Trump

Red states get a lot of Federal money. Remember when Florida refused to follow Federal guidelines for fertilizers? They had massive red algae blooms wrecking tourism. The governor of Florida demanded Obama bail them out financially.
The welfare states in this country are the red states, the blue states pay their way, they have the worst economy's

I buried his stupid ass and now he is trying to bullshit his way out of it , Sound familiar.
Worst wages in this country are in red states, You literally have to be brain dead stupid to live in a red state.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The welfare states in this country are the red states, the blue states pay their way, they have the worst economy's

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Gov. Rick Scott requested Wednesday for President Barack Obama to declare a federal emergency following algae blooms in local waterways surrounding the Indian River Lagoon and anticipated algae blooms surrounding the Caloosahatchee River.

“It is the federal government’s sole responsibility to maintain the federally operated Herbert Hoover Dike, and for more than a decade, the federal government has ignored proper maintenance and repair to this structure. As a result, billions of gallons of water have been discharged into the Indian River Lagoon and Caloosahatchee River which is causing toxic algae blooms to cause havoc to our environment," Scott said. "I am asking President Obama to immediately declare a federal emergency and use the full resources of the federal government to address the effects caused by the frequent discharges of water from Lake Okeechobee.”

Like Indianapolis in Indiana. A blue shit hole

Red states are less prosperous and have more crime. They also have poor healthcare especially for women.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Gov. Rick Scott requested Wednesday for President Barack Obama to declare a federal emergency following algae blooms in local waterways surrounding the Indian River Lagoon and anticipated algae blooms surrounding the Caloosahatchee River.

“It is the federal government’s sole responsibility to maintain the federally operated Herbert Hoover Dike, and for more than a decade, the federal government has ignored proper maintenance and repair to this structure. As a result, billions of gallons of water have been discharged into the Indian River Lagoon and Caloosahatchee River which is causing toxic algae blooms to cause havoc to our environment," Scott said. "I am asking President Obama to immediately declare a federal emergency and use the full resources of the federal government to address the effects caused by the frequent discharges of water from Lake Okeechobee.”

Red states are less prosperous and have more crime. They also have poor healthcare especially for women.

Well don't live in a red state then. You wouldn't be welcome anyway

Worst wages in this country are in red states, You literally have to be brain dead stupid to live in a red state.

NYC has higher wages than may red state, however, the cost of living far exceeds the higher cost of living. Frankly, even Manhattan is a dump compared to where I live and it is prohibitively expensive to live in that dump. I had an uncle that lived on 5th Ave. across from Central Park in a multi-million dollar apartment. My salary would have to be enough for me to have a place in Florida that I could get away to every weekend to live in that dump.

Check that..Democrats in red states are the problem. Wealthy people in my red state are Republican, far and away.

Check that..Democrats in red states are the problem. Wealthy people in my red state are Republican, far and away.
Red states are welfare states with the lowest income in the country the worst education and by far the highest crime rate .Everyone know this because it is so simple to look up. the stats are everywhere. You loose something that your none stop lies should be getting use to. Who do you think people will believe especially if the do the simple choir of simply googling it. Then theRed states are welfare states with the lowest income in the country the worst education and by far the highest crime rate .Everyone know this because it is so simple to look up. the stats are everywhere. You loose something that your none stop lies should be getting use to. Who do you think people will believe especially if the do the simple choir of simply googling it. Then they all know what I know that you are a bullshitting liar.
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 10-20-20 The States That Are Most Reliant on Federal Aid.png

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 17-22-37 Reported violent crime rate in the U.S. by state 2022 Statista.png

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 12-00-00 Most & Least Educated States in America in 2024.png

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 21-43-12 You have to be a idiot to live in a red state.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 17-19-08 Crime Rate By State 2024.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 17-19-08 Crime Rate By State 2024.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
I can bury this piece of shit with 100 supports , charts and study's on each and every point I've made , and he can't even put up a argument because their is nothing supporting lies lies. proving what a piece of shit liar he is , This guy is scum , he is the lowest form of humanity. and he thinks he can live on lies. He thinks he can win out by using his opinion as a argument . no one cares ace , you are to much of a liar to care what you think. across the board red states are bad at everything , they are in multiple studies shown to be the worst place to raise your children.

I guess you just don't get it. Red states have Democrats in them too. It is Democrats in red states that are committing the majority of the gun deaths, not Republicans.
someone explain to this poor limp brain that if it was the dems that are the problem with these issues in states . it would be blue states with blue citys in them that would be the worse states
Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 17-22-37 Reported violent crime rate in the U.S. by state 2022 Statista.png
, its not though it is all red states with blue or red city's in them. This worm to fucking dumb to even under stand the point.
You are one dumb fuck. you just don't get it do you. poor simple minded putz.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 17-51-01 Forcible rape rate in the U.S. by state 2022 Statista.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 17-51-01 Forcible rape rate in the U.S. by state 2022 Statista.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back