🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

1721172011527.png

BoardStain sucketh.

If the DEEP STATE would quit giving $8K worth of guns & AMMO to insane Trannies, LBGTQ imports, Black criminals and sick kids then unprovoked attacks might slow way way down? Even though ALL of them are well known and "on the radar" they have been allowed to carry out acts. This seems to be a method to backdoor gun confiscation and or ban gun sales. Never let any crisis go to waste....Obiden 1.0.

What do you call the people saying Trump is a threat to democracy, is the second coming of Hitler, and insists he said Nazis are fine people? Truth tellers?

You libs are sure masters of projection.

Stomp your feet.

I never called for anybody to tone it down

I’m dealing with the fucking lie that somehow attacking Trump’s lawless behavior with respect to the 2020 election and his unsuccessful attempt to stay in power, means that I am to blame for a stupid Republican Trump supporter in Butler Pennsylvania who let his deranged fucking Republican registered son to take his dads gun and shoot at Donald Trump’s big fat head and grazing his ear.

And now the angels in heaven and the gawd of Abraham himself is involved in our election( but it’s all my fault. Amazing.
You said tone down while saying Christian Fascist.

Hardly a fuck is given to your outrage there.

The last time I had people shooting at me I was shooting back you prick.
And I fucking won.
Just like when innocent kids die in school shootings and you heartless, insane pricks just shrug your shoulders and say "oh well, shit happens....tboughts and prayers.....a small price to pay for my 2A rights."
Yeah, same thing here.
Fuck off.
:fu:
Typical spin to gun grabbing.

WOW. I'm SHOCKED

You said tone down while saying Christian Fascist.
Where did I say for anybody to tone down?.

The right is not gonna tone down. Why say it?

There was talk on Monday that Trump was going to tone down as part of his spiritual conversion to acceptJesus as his Lord and Savior and start living by his teachings.

I believe it when I see it.

Trump should turn the temp down of mostly white evangelical Trump Christian fascists because it is his nominating convention. Some Biblicist leaders are saying the bloodied ear is sign from God. And that Trump has been down on his knees, communing himself to his Lord and savior Jesus Christ for real.

I wonder if they are in a fight with registered Republicans because of the shot was firing my registered Republican

Professor of history and fascism and authoritarianism expert Ruth Ben-Ghiat also responded, writing: “You know what to do, Americans. We can avoid this nightmare. Never become resigned or fatalistic. That’s what they want.”
Turn it down. Then fascists

He will be at his Delaware beach house this time next year, attended by aides specializing in dementia, and likely gone completely within five years.
Yes, I believe he's got either Alzhimers or dementia for sure. Probably Alzhimers because he's going slowly. My uncle went the same way.

I didn’t tell Trump to turn it down. He should turn it down at the convention if the Christian fascists are praying that he really becomes a born again Christian because God soared his life on Saturday so Israel can be saved

God can't save Israel without Trump. Lol

The last time I had people shooting at me I was shooting back you prick.
And I fucking won.
Just like when innocent kids die in school shootings and you heartless, insane pricks just shrug your shoulders and say "oh well, shit happens....tboughts and prayers.....a small price to pay for my 2A rights."
Yeah, same thing here.
Fuck off.
:fu:
It all goes back to you leftist breaking down law enforcement over the year's, and lowering the bar on sentences, and slaping criminals on the wrist, yelling racist, racist, racist like a spring rattler striking at everything that moves. A snake strikes blindly because his eyes are still blinded because of the sheding of his winter skin, otherwise that's still covering them.

Last edited:
That’s the MAGA Trump Christian Biblical argument that the God of Abraham preferred Trump over Biden on Israel which means you are going against God’s will to vote for Biden,

If God is God, he doesn't need anyone to protect Israel.

Forum List

Back