🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

So they're breaking the law then, okay.

No they are not.

in understanding and complying with the laws and regulations for operating a firearms business.

A flea market is people simply selling what they no longer want. Individuals are under no obligation to do anything.

No they are not.

in understanding and complying with the laws and regulations for operating a firearms business.

A flea market is people simply selling what they no longer want. Individuals are under no obligation to do anything.
There is a federal law requiring background checks

Try 2344 just a couple posts up.
ok, but that is a lie. Anyone who buys a gun has a background check. why do you lie? there's this thing the internet where people can find the truth.

Background checks for gun purchases

Gun buyers are required to submit to a background check through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).

A prospective buyer fills out ATF Form 4473 and the federally licensed firearms dealers relays this information to the NICS. NICS staff perform a background check to verify the prospective buyer does not have a criminal record and is not otherwise ineligible to purchase a firearm.

Trump says he is, and any true Christian would not question that, that’s between him and God.

Not for you to judge
The Christians, who put Trump in power are who I rely upon to make that call.

Just listen to American family radio. Dig up Jenna Ellis radio show from yesterday. She is as white Christian nationalist as you get, and she brought herself to tears talking about Trump and his family and how she hopes the assassination attempt will bring Trump to get down on his knees and pray to become a born again Christian like she is. She knows him personally And she she does not consider him to be “saved”

I’m not citing leftists - i’m citing Trump‘s religious advisors. I want him to become a born again Christian

I wish he would too.
why do you hate christians? again, you hate. common theme with you! what did a christian ever do to you?

The Christians, who put Trump in power are who I rely upon to make that call.

Just listen to American family radio. Dig up Jenna Ellis radio show from yesterday. She is as white Christian nationalist as you get, and she brought herself to tears talking about Trump and his family and how she hopes the assassination attempt will bring Trump to get down on his knees and pray to become a born again Christian like she is. She knows him personally And she she does not consider him to be “saved”
again with the christian hate. What's up with the hate prick?

ok, but that is a lie. Anyone who buys a gun has a background check. why do you lie? there's this thing the internet where people can find the truth.

Background checks for gun purchases

Gun buyers are required to submit to a background check through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).

A prospective buyer fills out ATF Form 4473 and the federally licensed firearms dealers relays this information to the NICS. NICS staff perform a background check to verify the prospective buyer does not have a criminal record and is not otherwise ineligible to purchase a firearm.

Lol.....an individual who buys from an individual doesn't have to do squat.

why do you hate christians?
I do not hate Christians for being Christians. I have voted for Christians as president and Congress and governor for my entire life.

Of course I have my favorites. I love every single Christian who attends the black church. They have come to represent the best and the brightest, and the most dedicated to preserving America’s freedom of religion more so than any other church.

Forum List

Back