Save Democracy! As FBI Hunts Down Trump Supporters in Department

Yes. Don’t be a Trump cultist participating in the Capitol riot to overthrow the election.
IMG_2101.jpeg

Yes. Don’t be a Trump cultist participating in the Capitol riot to overthrow the election.
Zzz

There wasn’t a riot to go overthrow the election.

There was a protest.

Some people crossed the line into criminal behavior (wrong is wrong and I don’t defend the ones who engaged in assaultive behavior).

The anger they demonstrated was to defend the actual election and protest what they considered a theft of the election.

Zzz

There wasn’t a riot to go overthrow the election.

There was a protest.

Some people crossed the line into criminal behavior (wrong is wrong and I don’t defend the ones who engaged in assaultive behavior).

The anger they demonstrated was to defend the actual election and protest what they considered a theft of the election.
The rioters said it was to overthrow the election.

You’re attempting to rewrite history because of your devotion to Trump.

Trump cultists have no business in law enforcement.

The rioters said it was to overthrow the election
Bullshit. Their complaint was that the election had been stolen. Overthrowing an election isn’t the same as trying to reverse a steal. You idiot
No. I’m trying to correct your deliberate effort to get away with a lie.
You have no business on a discussion board where adults are trying to speak.

The rioters said it was to overthrow the election.

Next January we bring those 450 million guns.

FBI officials conducting a top-secret security clearance review for a longtime employee asked witnesses whether that employee was known to support former President Donald Trump, if he had expressed concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine or had attended a Second Amendment rally, according to internal memos that prompted a complaint to the Justice Department’s internal watchdog alleging political bias inside the bureau.

Dismantle the FBI. Fire them all then hire back individuals.
But there is no deep state.

Forum List

Back