Save Democracy! As FBI Hunts Down Trump Supporters in Department

FBI officials conducting a top-secret security clearance review for a longtime employee asked witnesses whether that employee was known to support former President Donald Trump, if he had expressed concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine or had attended a Second Amendment rally, according to internal memos that prompted a complaint to the Justice Department’s internal watchdog alleging political bias inside the bureau.

Dismantle the FBI. Fire them all then hire back individuals.
Haha, Law and order my ass… yall couldn’t be further from it.

The FBI is tracking down one of their own who went to the Capitol Riot.

That little spasm of fascism deserves to be followed up on. We don’t need those assholes anywhere near law enforcement.
who are you Lon Horiuchi's mother or Louie Freeh's

FBI officials conducting a top-secret security clearance review for a longtime employee asked witnesses whether that employee was known to support former President Donald Trump, if he had expressed concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine or had attended a Second Amendment rally, according to internal memos that prompted a complaint to the Justice Department’s internal watchdog alleging political bias inside the bureau.

Well

Their women have penises
Their men have pregnancies
"Bidenomics"
NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

If it weren't for lying and gaslighting they would have nothing. So of course they call their totalitarian tactics "democracy".

Their people aren't too bright

You have to be Nuttier than Squirrel Shit to believe anything those sites post.

No, fire them all especially all management personnel. Then start from scratch hiring street cops and establish a culture of political neutrality. No contributions to any party or candidate. Ironclad rules viciously enforced about following ALL laws. The technical personnel could be retained, but would have to accept the same rules and penalties as agents. Build the Bureau back into a law enforcement agency that has an internal affair’s department made up of sharks and piranha constantly looking for dirty or political agents. That would probably last thirty or forty years until it needs doing again.

The FBI is tracking down one of their own who went to the Capitol Riot.

That little spasm of fascism deserves to be followed up on. We don’t need those assholes anywhere near law enforcement.

We get it, you see the worm turning and now fear what you have wrought re using govt. as an arm of your political Party and now you're losing power. It's going to be great when you vermin reap what you've sown.

Just trying to weed out the crazies.
1718107220499.jpeg

We get it, you see the worm turning and now fear what you have wrought re using govt. as an arm of your political Party and now you're losing power. It's going to be great when you vermin reap what you've sown.
You stupid, incompetent fucktards can't do what we do. :laugh:

Just wait and see. 7 more months.
I saw four years of it. Even as President Trump was such a feckless pussy that couldn't even indict Comey or Mueller or Strzok, let alone Hillary, Obama or Biden. Those are lowly ass bureaucrats, not even the political elite. That fat useless fucker couldn't even take pawns off the board. What's four more years of impotency supposed to prove to me that I don't already know about you and your people? :dunno: :laugh:

I saw four years of it. Even as President Trump was such a feckless pussy that couldn't even indict Comey or Mueller or Strzok, let alone Hillary, Obama or Biden. Those are lowly ass bureaucrats, not even the political elite. That fat useless fucker couldn't even take pawns off the board. What's four more years of impotency supposed to prove to me that I don't already know about you and your people? :dunno: :laugh:
There won’t be courts involved.

Forum List

Back