🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

Yea. Let’s do the honor system. If you’re mental unstable come seek help. Come on man. That’s as unreasonable as #1. Essentially you are saying just live with it.

That's not what I said was it?

Now you can address what I said or I'll just post the thumbs down so you know I saw your post.

That's not what I said was it?

Now you can address what I said or I'll just post the thumbs down so you know I saw your post.
Funny. Look, I support mental health treatment and funding for it, but I dont hold out any hope that it would cure these sad losers. The Trump shooter's parents were in mental health ironically. I am sympathetic to the struggle of those lost boys and their parents struggles but really the only way to protect soft targets is to make them fort knox because gun control is not saleable to this country. My opinion.

Funny. Look, I support mental health treatment and funding for it, but I dont hold out any hope that it would cure these sad losers. The Trump shooter's parents were in mental health ironically. I am sympathetic to the struggle of those lost boys and their parents struggles but really the only way to protect soft targets is to make them fort knox because gun control is not saleable to this country. My opinion.

Big Pharma drugs, college and MSM brainwashing. Look in the mirror. you could be the next James Earl Ray you sick lying forker.

Big Pharma drugs, college and MSM brainwashing. Look in the mirror. you could be the next James Earl Ray you sick lying forker.
Looks like you are so despondent that this shooter was a hick, gun toting, Pensyslvania gun club membership, Demolition Ranch shirt wearing, High School rifle team, Republican whose father owns 20 guns and puts up pro-Trump yard signs that you have lost your forking mind.

How is it any different other than the fact that kids die in school shootings and all the convict got was a fancy ear piercing?
a fking fire fighter in the crowd died, why not show some fking respect Prick!! You should have someone shoot at you!

a fking fire fighter in the crowd died, why not show some fking respect Prick!! You should have someone shoot at you!
Enough time has passed.

"We have to get over it". - Donald Trump regarding an Iowa school shooting from the day before - Jan 4th 2024

he never treated as it didn't happen. Just keep being a prick, it looks good on you!
I was just responding to your indignance with Mike's post with some advice from Trump. He says that the day after a school shooting we have to get over it.

Only after the RIOTS were well in progress to mop up some Street Stain like you.
As a vigilante untrained law enforcement officer commiserating with white supremacy groups glorifying guns and ammo.

Butler Pa groomed a loner but basically it’s the same “I am Cowboy You are Indian” racist Republican Gun Clutching Syndrome. It can be deadly when they do not clutch a Bible in the other hand.

I don't want students to equate schools with prison.

I don't want students to equate schools with prison.
Our kids and grandkids have lost the right to get an education in utmost safety without being gunned down, slaughtered so Republicans can ‘cling’ Did their “unconstitutional“ right to bear arms, military design without being part of an organized militia. They can bear arms while being a fucked up loner or member of a white make grievance drinking group.

Our kids and grandkids have lost the right to get an education in utmost safety without being gunned down, slaughtered so Republicans can ‘cling’ Did their “unconstitutional“ right to bear arms, military design without being part of an organized militia. They can bear arms while being a fucked up loner or member of a white make grievance drinking group.
So your saying Democrats want to undermine our Constitution

MAGA cult's overheated, hyperbolic, violent and personal demonization of Biden has led to this moment.

Now, being victims of MAGA white privilege, somebody will go after Biden.
It was likely to happen regardless of what happened with the blob. Millions (if not billions) of guns being sold to people no questions asked. Its just a matter of time until someone you know gets shot at, someone you like gets shot at or as in the case of the blob supporters; someone you worship gets shot at.

ONLY your people take up arms and assassinate the opposition
Not in Butler Pennsylvania, they didn’t. Liberals hate guns remember.

Your registered Republican 20 year old punk was probably suicidal and just wanted to go out with a bang because the opportunity showed up for him. Hus fuckhead Republican father let him have access to at least one of his assault rifles after training how to use them presumably on human beings.

Now that Trump‘s going up in the polls, you should really invite the dad to the RNC convention so you can all thank him for raising a fucked up Republican gun clinger son that gave your orange fat bastard a scare - that is now delighting the Grifter in Chief.

Forum List

Back