🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Cannon just dismissed Smith's classified documents case against Trump

Yeah, it is. You and your alter ego, Aldo raine did a multi thread disagree spree. All within seconds of each other.

It was quite funny, to be honest.

I didn't think a person could possibly be that stupid, but you proved me wrong.
We could say man you are stupid fast, but she would take it as a compliment

That is not the issue idiot
YES, it is........................ DUMBASS.

Judge Dismisses Classified Documents Case Against Trump​

1721128899707.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › live › 2024/07/15 › trump-...

11 hours ago — Judge Aileen Cannon ruled that the entire case should be thrown out because the appointment of the special counsel who brought the case, ...

The federal judge overseeing former President Donald J. Trump’s classified documents case threw out all of the charges against him on Monday, ruling that Jack Smith, the special counsel who filed the indictment, had been given his job in violation of the Constitution.

In a stunning decision delivered on the first day of the Republican National Convention, the judge, Aileen M. Cannon, found that Mr. Smith’s appointment as special counsel was improper because it was not based on a specific federal statute and because he had not been named to the post by the president or confirmed by the Senate.

Is Jack Smith a US district attorney?

Judges are supposed to be neutral politically. They just call balls and strikes.
The fact that you don't like the call is irrelevant.
We don't like the calls of Engeron.

The appeals process should confirm that any political bias is removed, one way or another.
Cannon is biased.

WTF?
That's ONLY for US DISTRICT attorneys.
NOT assistants, acting on behalf of, or special counsels.
I never said asst were required to. Stop lying.

Special Counsels that prosecute and investigate, attacking as US Attorneys must be confirmed. This is why Mueller didn't actually go in to Court, and only did investigations. This is why other speical counsels, like Hur and Weiss, and Durham, were already US Attorneys.

I never said asst were required to. Stop lying.
WTF?
You claimed ALL US attorneys must be confirmed.
YOU lied........................AGAIN.
Special Counsels that prosecute and investigate, attacking as US Attorneys must be confirmed.
NO, they don't.
This is why Mueller didn't actually go in to Court, and only did investigations. This is why other speical counsels, like Hur and Weiss, and Durham, were already US Attorneys.
Correct and none went to court to prosecute anyone personally, including Jack Smith.
They used surrogates to deliver their cases.

WTF?
You claimed ALL US attorneys must be confirmed.
YOU lied........................AGAIN.

NO, they don't.

Correct and none went to court to prosecute anyone personally, including Jack Smith.
They used surrogates to deliver their cases.
No, I didn't,..US Attorneys have to be confirmed. That's a fact.

Yes they do.

Nope, Jack Smith was going to Court. He wasn't just conducting an investigation.

The crazy thing is that Congress deliberately let the special council law expire. In other words, it was Congress will that there be no more special prosecutors unless they again authorize them.

Then the department of Justice decided ‘well, but we like special prosecutors so we’re going to keep doing it under our policy.’

Why Democrats are so supportive of an administrative state under the executive branch, instead of the balance of power that the founders envisioned is something I may never understand. Other than the Democrats propensity for supporting anything that gets them what they want at the moment.

1721053622783.png

Gives a fair trial; DemoKKKrat lynch mob disappointed!! DILLIGAF!!

Greg

You didn't know the difference between a US Attorney and the AG a few moments ago.....just stop.

Jack Smith has been arguing his case in FL for months now
Aldo raine doesn't know very much about a lot of things.

But he screams loudly, and with great vigor!

Forum List

Back