Jack Smith's cases in jeopardy because he was NOT legally appointed. (Poll)

Will Jack Smith be removed as special prosecutor because he was NOT legally appointed?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
1. What part of 51 NATIONAL SECURITY EXPERTS escapes you? Their credentials are that they have security clearances, duh.

2. You didn't read the article.

3. True. We never hear both sides. The DOJ & MSM always protects the democrats.
1. It’s not my lack of understanding. It’s your inability to admit they’re private citizens expressing an opinion.

2. The first line of your article says immunity isn’t in the constitution.

3. We would hear both sides at trial, but you don’t want that. You want to continue to believe the falsehoods you’ve been spoonfed by the Trump media.

1. It’s not my lack of understanding. It’s your inability to admit they’re private citizens expressing an opinion.

2. The first line of your article says immunity isn’t in the constitution.

3. We would hear both sides at trial, but you don’t want that. You want to continue to believe the falsehoods you’ve been spoonfed by the Trump media.
!. "private citizens" that were heads of the CIA and other agencies. "Private citizens" with the highest security clearances. "private citizens" who deliberately misled voters about Hunter's laptop.

2. Read the second line dumbass. It says the USSC interprets presidential immunity.
"Instead, this privilege has developed over time through the Supreme Court's interpretation of Article II, Section 2, Clause 3:"

3. The MSM propaganda machine blares lies for the democrats, and FoxNews blares their "fact-checked" version. What you choose to believe is a matter of personal preference. I prefer to believe KJP and democrats in general are habitual LIARs.

!. "private citizens" that were heads of the CIA and other agencies. "Private citizens" with the highest security clearances. "private citizens" who deliberately misled voters about Hunter's laptop.
And they had left those positions and became private citizens with the same rights as the rest of us. Your accusation that they deliberately misled voters is unsupported. They had plenty of reason to believe what they believed and no reason not to.
2. Read the second line dumbass. It says the USSC interprets presidential immunity.
"Instead, this privilege has developed over time through the Supreme Court's interpretation of Article II, Section 2, Clause 3:"
They make it up whole cloth. I guess it's okay when it supports your corrupt politician of choice.
3. The MSM propaganda machine blares lies for the democrats, and FoxNews blares their "fact-checked" version. What you choose to believe is a matter of personal preference. I prefer to believe KJP and democrats in general are habitual LIARs.
Your whining about the media has nothing to do with getting to the truth that would be presented at trial.

And they had left those positions and became private citizens with the same rights as the rest of us. Your accusation that they deliberately misled voters is unsupported. They had plenty of reason to believe what they believed and no reason not to.

They make it up whole cloth. I guess it's okay when it supports your corrupt politician of choice.

Your whining about the media has nothing to do with getting to the truth that would be presented at trial.
1. The FBI always knew the laptop was real. The fact that the 51 lied and called it "Russian disinformation" without direct knowledge proves they are partisan hacks. The fact that Biden's open borders is a National Security disaster PROVES those 51 are TRAITORS.

2. true

3. A fair trial in a neutral venue with a fair judge, agreed. The truth will eventually come out.

1. The FBI always knew the laptop was real. The fact that the 51 lied and called it "Russian disinformation" without direct knowledge proves they are partisan hacks. The fact that Biden's open borders is a National Security disaster PROVES those 51 are TRAITORS.

2. true

3. A fair trial in a neutral venue with a fair judge, agreed. The truth will eventually come out.
1. The people who wrote the letter were not in the FBI and working on the case so this is irrelevant. The letter is extremely measured and does not say that they know for sure it’s disinformation, but that they suspect it could be. The dishonest right wing media has consistently lied about this because they are the partisan hacks.

2. Glad we agree.

3. Conservative justices have done everything in their power to prevent that from happening. We are getting to a point where it is less likely that the truth will actually come out. Certainly not before the election when voters most need the information

1. The people who wrote the letter were not in the FBI and working on the case so this is irrelevant. The letter is extremely measured and does not say that they know for sure it’s disinformation, but that they suspect it could be. The dishonest right wing media has consistently lied about this because they are the partisan hacks.

2. Glad we agree.

3. Conservative justices have done everything in their power to prevent that from happening. We are getting to a point where it is less likely that the truth will actually come out. Certainly not before the election when voters most need the information
That is hilarious. Democrats want to throw Trump in jail for a legal NDA because it deprived voters from "necessary information" before an election. (it wasn't "necessary information", it had nothing to do with Trump's policies)
But its okay for democrats to use 51 national security experts, and the FBI, to hide Biden crimes and promote an administration that destroys National Security with its "open borders" policy.
Tell me you don't see the irony.

That is hilarious. Democrats want to throw Trump in jail for a legal NDA because it deprived voters from "necessary information" before an election. (it wasn't "necessary information", it had nothing to do with Trump's policies)
But its okay for democrats to use 51 national security experts, and the FBI, to hide Biden crimes and promote an administration that destroys National Security with its "open borders" policy.
Tell me you don't see the irony.
I’m trying to figure out why you’re so upset with private citizens publicly expressing an opinion.

Apparently you don’t think the first amendment is worth very much.

At least Clifford’s allegations pertain to Trump. Hunter’s laptop has almost nothing to do with Joe Biden.

I’m trying to figure out why you’re so upset with private citizens publicly expressing an opinion.
At least Clifford’s allegations pertain to Trump. Hunter’s laptop has almost nothing to do with Joe Biden.
You refuse to admit the truth.

Spies who lie: 51 ‘intelligence’ experts refuse to apologize for discrediting true Hunter Biden story​

That's okay. I expect as much from dishonest democrats. I try to less partisan and more honest with my posts.

You refuse to admit the truth.

Spies who lie: 51 ‘intelligence’ experts refuse to apologize for discrediting true Hunter Biden story​

That's okay. I expect as much from dishonest democrats. I try to less partisan and more honest with my posts.
The NY Post is anything but honest. There were no lies in their letter. The Post is counting on the fact that their readers are never going to read the letter on their own and think for themselves.

If you’re going to accuse them of lying, have the decency to quote the lie from the letter.

The NY Post is anything but honest. There were no lies in their letter. The Post is counting on the fact that their readers are never going to read the letter on their own and think for themselves. If you’re going to accuse them of lying, have the decency to quote the lie from the letter.
They enabled the Biden "open border" policy and damaged National Security beyond repair, they are TRAITORS.

"Although the statement’s signatories have an unquestioned right to free speech and free association—which we do not dispute—their reference to their national security credentials lent weight to the story and suggested access to specialized information unavailable to other Americans," they wrote.
They added: "This concerted effort to minimize and suppress public dissemination of the serious allegations about the Biden family was a grave disservice to all American citizens’ informed participation in our democracy."

^^^^Nothing but GASLIGHT THEATRE from this subversive.^^^^
🙄

They enabled the Biden "open border" policy and damaged National Security beyond repair, they are TRAITORS.

"Although the statement’s signatories have an unquestioned right to free speech and free association—which we do not dispute—their reference to their national security credentials lent weight to the story and suggested access to specialized information unavailable to other Americans," they wrote.
They added: "This concerted effort to minimize and suppress public dissemination of the serious allegations about the Biden family was a grave disservice to all American citizens’ informed participation in our democracy."
Jesus. Why are Republicans launching investigations into private citizens engaging in constitutionally protected speech?

These jerks think that’s the role of Congress? They don’t respect the first amendment at all.

Still waiting for you to point out where they “lied”.

Jesus. Why are Republicans launching investigations into private citizens engaging in constitutionally protected speech?
These jerks think that’s the role of Congress? They don’t respect the first amendment at all. Still waiting for you to point out where they “lied”.
1. Read #193 1st para, it answers your question about "free speech".

2. Read #193 2nd para, it answers how they "lied"

3. You did not respond to my main point:
"They enabled the Biden "open border" policy and damaged National Security beyond repair, they are TRAITORS."

1. Read #193 1st para, it answers your question about "free speech".

2. Read #193 2nd para, it answers how they "lied"

3. You did not respond to my main point:
"They enabled the Biden "open border" policy and damaged National Security beyond repair, they are TRAITORS."
1. There’s nothing there that addresses free speech. Just your opinion which you are entitled to.

2. There is no lie in the second paragraph. As former officers in intelligence, they certainly do have expertise in this area. This does not address any of the content of the actual letter which you have consistently failed to quote. I wonder, have you ever read the letter?

3. You are branding people as traitors to the country for having a different political opinion as you. This is a dangerous mentality and can be consistent with authoritarianism or fascism.

1. There’s nothing there that addresses free speech. Just your opinion which you are entitled to.

2. There is no lie in the second paragraph. As former officers in intelligence, they certainly do have expertise in this area. This does not address any of the content of the actual letter which you have consistently failed to quote. I wonder, have you ever read the letter?

3. You are branding people as traitors to the country for having a different political opinion as you. This is a dangerous mentality and can be consistent with authoritarianism or fascism.
Open borders is not a "political opinion", it is a National Security disaster, that you and your 51 traitors cannot defend. Trump had the border sealed, those 51 traitors helped our enemies infiltrate the US.

Open borders is not a "political opinion", it is a National Security disaster, that you and your 51 traitors cannot defend. Trump had the border sealed, those 51 traitors helped our enemies infiltrate the US.
This has nothing to do with border policy. Something has broken your brain.

Forum List

Back