Zone1 Dems Panic Blacks Voting for Trump!

When you stop being a racist, I'll shut up. Seems you're fine with the people who talk about blacks all the time, so deal with it.
When we devilish whites deservedly paint many but not all blacks in a negative light, you and your bro's are quick to call us racist. Using your own formula, I declare you a racist, simply because you denigrate the entire white population at every opportunity. So, STFU, you race-bating mongrel.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believed CNN today when they reported on the Venezuelan Gang that is operating in several states.

Local and federal officials say these apparently unrelated crimes have a common denominator: Tren de Aragua, a transnational criminal gang that originated in a Venezuela prison and has slowly made its way south and north in recent years. They say it's now operating in the United States.

The cartels were here in America when Reagan was in office. Did you give him a second term?

“We have a huge male problem”
That’s right, the liberals want to cuck you like they P Diddy.

I also like how he strains to praise Biden’s impact on POC. ****In DEI “appointments” LOL

“We have a huge male problem”
That’s right, the liberals want to cuck you like they P Diddy.

I also like how he strains to praise Biden’s impact on POC. ****In DEI “appointments” LOL

Hispanic men, like black men, are more into being macho - and they don’t like all this binary, transgender, makeup on men commercials, etc., etc..

And the Hispanic Grandmothers are on to the fact that the Far Left & Left want to turn their little Prince Grandsons into Princessas
The Left has gone bonkers. I bought a new makeup product the other day, and I went to YouTube to find the best way to apply it. So who is featured? Some guy in his 20s, demonstrating it as he applies it, and bragging how nice he looks.

I mean….what the hell?

Amen brother!

That was great, until the end. I wish he didn’t invoke the name of Jesus. We are trying to win over Jews, and it would have been better not to make it about Christians. My advice going forward is to make it to ALL people who believe in and follow Gd.

Forum List

Back