🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you noticed?

Not really. Just look at your OP.
It's irrelevant to my OP.
Second amendment is important to you. First amendment not so much.
First amendment is also very important.
You blame the left for the shooting because they said mean things about Trump.
Different argument. Yes, the violent rhetoric from the left is to blame for the shooter, who is to blame for the attempt. Not the gun.
Probably not, but you have a hard time seeing what your doing.
You have a hard time thinking clearly.
The right’s anger about mean words says otherwise.
Not at all. Think harder.

It's irrelevant to my OP.

First amendment is also very important.

Different argument. Yes, the violent rhetoric from the left is to blame for the shooter, who is to blame for the attempt. Not the gun.

You have a hard time thinking clearly.

Not at all. Think harder.
Avoiding addressing counter arguments with think harder is entirely frail. No one is blaming the gun, that's just the fragile strawman you'd prefer to be fighting. We're blaming gun laws for Americans easy access to firearms.

President Trump was shot at in an attempted assassination. I have even heard that the gunman used an "AR type" weap[on, whatever that means.

Have you noticed that not one Trump supporter has called for a ban on guns, or tougher gun restrictions?

Why, well three reasons:

1. Our Constitutional rights are more important than anything else.
2. We blame the shooter, not the gun. The gun didn't crawl onto the roof and shoot at Trump.
3. We aren't idiots.
4. We aren't pussies.
AR is a brand name. it does not stand for Assault Rifle as many dem/libs claim.

AR is a brand name. it does not stand for Assault Rifle as many dem/libs claim.
Who says it can't be both? And why do soft debators like you and PredFan pretend as if you don't know what is meant by it. I mean it's pretty fucking self explanatory guys. Assault rifle, a rifle used to assault someone. You pussies get bogged down on words because you don't really want to address the availability of firearms being the cause of why we have so many more shootings in comparison to the rest of the developed world.

Who says it can't be both? And why do soft debators like you and PredFan pretend as if you don't know what is meant by it. I mean it's pretty fucking self explanatory guys. Assault rifle, a rifle used to assault someone. You pussies get bogged down on words because you don't really want to address the availability of firearms being the cause of why we have so many more shootings in comparison to the rest of the developed world.
and food made you fat, so lets ban food. WTF is wrong with your brain?

and food made you fat, so lets ban food. WTF is wrong with your brain?
What the fuck is wrong with yours? My food take affects me, the ability to shoot lead projectiles down range at thousands of feet per second affects everybody down range. Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?

What the fuck is wrong with yours? My food take affects me, the ability to shoot lead projectiles down range at thousands of feet per second affects everybody down range. Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?
a gun alone has never killed anyone. A burger uneaten has never made anyone fat. guns and food can only do what people use them for. banning guns will not stop killings. sick people will always do evil things.

a gun alone has never killed anyone.
Ok. What does this strawman have to do with anything? Who said a gun alone has ever killed anyone? People with guns kill people. The fact that you have to take the weakest position you imagine your opponent to have (a strawman) and attack that, actually shows that you have no confidence in yourself or your argument. You're frail. You're sapsy. You're soft like butter.
A burger uneaten has never made anyone fat. guns and food can only do what people use them for. banning guns will not stop killings. sick people will always do evil things.
Banning guns will reduce killings by guns however which is one of the more easier ways to kill a person. It's why the rest of the developed world has fewer gun deaths and murders over all per capita than we do. The results speak for themselves.

Ok. What does this strawman have to do with anything? Who said a gun alone has ever killed anyone? People with guns kill people. The fact that you have to take the weakest position you imagine your opponent to have (a strawman) and attack that, actually shows that you have no confidence in yourself or your argument. You're frail. You're sapsy. You're soft like butter.

Banning guns will reduce killings by guns however which is one of the more easier ways to kill a person. It's why the rest of the developed world has fewer gun deaths and murders over all per capita than we do. The results speak for themselves.
McVey used fertilizer to kill hundreds, why aren't you calling for a fertilizer ban? The boston marathon bomber used a pressure cooker, lets ban them too.

Not a one of you MAGA frothies are going to hold the government in check with your firearms.

You lost that ability when the militia became the NG. No governor is going to take the state troops against the national government forces.

That is sure death for the staties.

Forum List

Back