🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

But but he was a republican.

What are the odds a 20 year old, white male, registered Republican, gun toting enthusiast, a Democrat? :dunno: seriously! The odds are, him being a conservative is pretty good imo....

If he is even politically aware at all....this could be simply suicide by cop, and getting some notice...for once in his life...who knows what the heck is really going on?

Whatever it is, Secret Service failed at their jobs!
Since when do republicans donate to democrats? We KNOW that democrat voters in Pennsilvania registered as republicans, but when has a republican donated to democrats? When has a republican ever shot the republican president? :cuckoo:

What are the odds a 20 year old, white male, registered Republican, gun toting enthusiast, a Democrat? :dunno: seriously! The odds are, him being a conservative is pretty good imo....

If he is even politically aware at all....this could be simply suicide by cop, and getting some notice...for once in his life...who knows what the heck is really going on?

Whatever it is, Secret Service failed at their jobs!
It isn't so much the assassination attempt that's about to put the dimocrap scum party into the same category as Whigs, the Liberturdian and the Grand Union Party.

It's your reaction to it. Your excuse-making. Your blame-casting. Your running from responsibility. Your flailing about, trying to shift blame.

Joey Sponge Brain Shits Pants is your candidate. Nobody else will get near this Train Wreck. You're done, well and truly screwed. Notice, the talk of replacing the Talking Corpse is gone?

I'm thinking 300 - 320 House Seats and 57 - 60 Senate Seats. Your scumbag Party is defending 24 Senate seats. Us, the Party of goodness and decency are only defending 10.

I've told you in here on more than one occasion that your greed would be your undoing. You people (I use the word advisedly) saw a chance to steal an election in 2020 (You did) and you took it.
The whole world saw it but here's a truism that is undeniable -- What is known and what can be proven are two different things. You know that better than anybody.

Had you not stolen the 2020 election (you did) OMB would be near his end after 4 more years of non-stop badgering and false claims and you would now be arguing over which of your enchanted Princes or Princesses to install to rule over your Kingdom.

But, like the Psychopaths you are, you just couldn't resist the temptation, the opportunity to steal -- Anything. Because..... That's what you do.

Who was behind it? That's easy -- Nazi Pelousy, Ubercunt, Bitch Warren, Chuckie Schemer and the Black Caucus.

This will go down in the books alongside Caesar Crossing the Rubicon as one of the most important and biggest tidal political changes in human history.

Thank You. It wouldn't have been possible without idiots like you.

It isn't so much the assassination attempt that's about to put the dimocrap scum party into the same category as Whigs, the Liberturdian and the Grand Union Party.

It's your reaction to it. Your excuse-making. Your blame-casting. Your running from responsibility. Your flailing about, trying to shift blame.

Joey Sponge Brain Shits Pants is your candidate. Nobody else will get near this Train Wreck. You're done, well and truly screwed. Notice, the talk of replacing the Talking Corpse is gone?

I'm thinking 300 - 320 House Seats and 57 - 60 Senate Seats. Your scumbag Party is defending 24 Senate seats. Us, the Party of goodness and decency are only defending 10.

I've told you in here on more than one occasion that your greed would be your undoing. You people (I use the word advisedly) saw a chance to steal an election in 2020 (You did) and you took it.
The whole world saw it but here's a truism that is undeniable -- What is known and what can be proven are two different things. You know that better than anybody.

Had you not stolen the 2020 election (you did) OMB would be near his end after 4 more years of non-stop badgering and false claims and you would now be arguing over which of your enchanted Princes or Princesses to install to rule over your Kingdom.

But, like the Psychopaths you are, you just couldn't resist the temptation, the opportunity to steal -- Anything. Because..... That's what you do.

Who was behind it? That's easy -- Nazi Pelousy, Ubercunt, Bitch Warren, Chuckie Schemer and the Black Caucus.

This will go down in the books alongside Caesar Crossing the Rubicon as one of the most important and biggest tidal political changes in human history.

Thank You. It wouldn't have been possible without idiots like you.
:laugh:

Trump getting shot at hasn't changed the perception of you being the deplodables especially seeing as the person who shot at him was another Republican. Republican on republican crime doesn't excuse deplorable Republican policies.

A solid MINORITY--LOL, thats rich. Link to that rape conviction as well. While your at it, Link to those 36 convictions. Do you ever get tired of lying? I guess toning down your rhetoric lasted less than 24 hours. Biden lasted longer than that.
Look up the primaries, wilburs. Trump is a serial adulterer rapist convicted felon failed businessman.

Go check the GOP primaries. A solid minority of the GOP want somebody other than the serial adulterer rapist business failure 36 times felon.
FB_IMG_1720981239233.jpg

Forum List

Back