Donald J Trump Officially Gives Biden A Second Chance - But There Are Conditions

Yep. It would break apart everything US citizens hold dear in our Democratic Republic. I believe utter chaos would ensue. Some Americans wouldn't stand for it. Then shit would really hit the fan.

You tried, but couldn't even get hooked on Phonics.

Sad.

Even Trump's most deranged and Leftist-damaged bitter enemies have to admit: The Man is RELENTLESS.

Yeah yeah yeah, there's already a second debate scheduled.

Nothing could prevent Trump from just saying "One and Done" and calling it a day.

But no, on Independence Day 2024, the Punk Rock Pres. is unequivocally stating he will debate Biden again "ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE!"

However, this time it's "No holds barred".

Trump just gave Biden a lifeline.

Let's see if the corrupt ole' election stealing geezer and his power hungry wife are wise enough to snatch it up before the DNC excommunicates them from the cult.

Popcorn, beer, booze, whatever ya need.

Get it.

Ahhh....good. That will ensure it's cancelation. This is just another way of cancelling the debate. Best for all concerned.
Don't do this to america again.

Jo

Even Trump's most deranged and Leftist-damaged bitter enemies have to admit: The Man is RELENTLESS.

Nothing could prevent Trump from just saying "One and Done" and calling it a day.

But no, on Independence Day 2024, the Punk Rock Pres. is unequivocally stating he will debate Biden again "ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE!"

Let's see if the corrupt ole' election stealing geezer and his power hungry wife are wise enough to snatch it up before the DNC excommunicates them from the cult.

Get it.

On a stage...........without steps

Nothing prevents Biden, neither. Joe could simply say he was done with debates and limit the damage. But if Trump backed out, that would leave Biden to get up on stage alone before a national audience without challenge and just have everything optimized his way. I think it far better for Trump to be there to play him again.

Get it.

There ain't gonna be no second debate. If Biden is the nominee I don't see his handlers letting it happen, no matter how desperate they are. I doubt Biden will be the nominee. It's just not even remotely feasible Biden could win anymore. But, if there is a different nominee, probably Kamala Harris, they will want a debate, really, really bad but Trump should say, "Heh, I agreed to debate Biden and you meanies from the tolerant side have kicked a nice old elderly man with cognitive issues that a jury would not convict to the curb".

There ain't gonna be no second debate. If Biden is the nominee I don't see his handlers letting it happen, no matter how desperate they are.

You could be right, but it completely torpedoes strategic intiutoin.

Biden is clearly the Underdog now.

He should be begging for a second chance.

But, given his...errr....situation - maybe not?

You could be right, but it completely torpedoes strategic intiutoin.

Biden is clearly the Underdog now.

He should be begging for a second chance.

But, given his...errr....situation - maybe not?
Of course the ABC moderators have learned a lesson. In order to prop Biden up and get Trump, they will have to fact check Trump all through the debate but not fact check Biden.

Forum List

Back