Trump is Going to Get F****d Up By Harris

LOL you can’t even answer simple questions. We all know why, you can’t acknowledge reality. You’re a brainwashed functional moron at this point, totally conditioned by Mass Formation Psychosis. They snap their finger, and you immediately accept it as reality.
I can answer questions, you have been the one with probems. But I am not answering yours because they've already been answered and they have nothing to do with the topic. As you see in the OP, Harris punked Trump today about the bs he said on fox. This is just the beginning.

Yeah right. Tell that to the Republican senator that wrote it, and tell thatto the Border Patrol Union that supported it. Trump would be wise not to bring up the border. You guys have been fed a continuous stream of lies.
That would be you and your ilk and it is all out in the open. No projection necessary.

He missed Tulsi Gabbard ripping Harris a new asshole in the Democratic debates. Or he forgot. These people have the memories of a goldfish.
I didn't miss what didn't happen. And I have posted now twice information that showed that everything Gabbard said was either a lie or inaccurate.

Yeah right. Tell that to the Republican senator that wrote it, and tell thatto the Border Patrol Union that supported it. Trump would be wise not to bring up the border. You guys have been fed a continuous stream of lies.
The border bill didn't solve the massive immigration problem at the border. It just made more orderly.

Now that Harris is the presumptive nominee her handlers will steer her away from her idiotic off the cuff remarks and to what they have written for her. These scripts will be carefully crafted to make her appear to be knowledgeable and serious. All smoke and mirrors.
Kumala drifts from the script then fires the speechwriter.

Kamala Harris does not play. And Trump is going to lean this. He has degraded women and especially women of color incessantly. This ain't Hillary folks. As a black man, let me tell you, that the last person Trump wants to try playing the dozens with is Kamala Harris. You guys have watched the cheap fakes by the racists showing her laughing. You have made remarks assuming things about her sex life. You shoud have left her laughing because now you are about to see serious and that ain't good for Trump

View attachment 984219

Let's see Harris was on a debate stage in 2019 and was beat by how white guy democrats...no doubt they keep Biden in soooo long because they knew how bad Harris is.

Trump has t old about 80,000 lies since 2016. And he is about to get detroyed by Harris on Sept. 10.
cheeto-on-your-national-fabric-v0-DnttzyQeCj2RmFB7XNF9MbVyeTQnvD04pKcNfpTqwYU.png

Lots of party little fibbies going around, a lot of unproven accusations, which does not aid the nation, but aids those who despise our country.

It appears to me that Democrats are busy deciding who they will pick to run following Biden's leaving the race. The black tar smearing of President Trump has gone off the chart. I just read a post or two that shows a trace of DNC panic due to not knowing the Republicans may likely win the oval office because the American people are realizing untrue tar smearing is disgusting, and they like Trump because he defends what is true and right. There is also the concern that President Trump underwent a Kangaroo court by partisan pushing little fibbies rather than the truth, which has confused many of us voters. I would like to see a happy ending for President Trump for enduring so many false narratives,

I remain in vespers for God to ensure fairness in our voting booths on this
go-round.

I believe God loves the people in this nation we affectionately call America. Good night & remember he loves you regardless of your political party. Our country is at its best when we ultimately ask God in his loving- kindness for answers. Love y'all and hope the Lord's loving kindness will follow you all your days. Love, beautress
Still hearing those voices in your head, eh? See if your doctor can up your meds. Thoughts and prayers.

Now that Harris is the presumptive nominee her handlers will steer her away from her idiotic off the cuff remarks and to what they have written for her. These scripts will be carefully crafted to make her appear to be knowledgeable and serious. All smoke and mirrors.
She is that already. Your candidate is not.

Forum List

Back