Trump is Going to Get F****d Up By Harris

And like I said, Trump HAS fucked everyone.
giphy.webp

It's past your bedtime...

You're going to learn about watching fox news all the time and repeatng silly fake memes. And Trump would be wise not to bring up the border snce he killed the border bill. Harris will let him know about that. You just don't understand what Trump is about to face.
The 'border bill' didn't secure the border from illegal immigration. I hope it comes up. Harris will have egg on her face.

The 'border bill' didn't secure the border from illegal immigration. I hope it comes up. Harris will have egg on her face.
Yeah right. Tell that to the Republican senator that wrote it, and tell thatto the Border Patrol Union that supported it. Trump would be wise not to bring up the border. You guys have been fed a continuous stream of lies.

None of this has anything to do with the topic. Harris is going to chew Trump up. You are going to learn.
LOL you can’t even answer simple questions. We all know why, you can’t acknowledge reality. You’re a brainwashed functional moron at this point, totally conditioned by Mass Formation Psychosis. They snap their finger, and you immediately accept it as reality.

Yeah right. Tell that to the Republican senator that wrote it, and tell thatto the Border Patrol Union that supported it. Trump would be wise not to bring up the border. You guys have been fed a continuous stream of lies.
Points of view and opinions are not lies.

Forum List

Back