!!!Six Democrats In The House Just Voted To Condemn Kamala Harris!!!

He caught his stooges with a tale of resentment. It was Ronald Reagan redone but not as slick.

So like I said, people watch too many cheap fakes. Because this is a woman who was elected as AG of California. Elected to the Senate. Served as VP. Knowing what it takes for blacks to get anywhere, the fact that she has been able to accomplish these things shows that she can't be stupid. Perhaps the sexism that causes some men to think she's stupid because she has a great personality needs to end.
I pledged to vote for her. That is all you get.
I voted for Nikki in the Primary, as smart, tough, had good ideas, good experience with world leaders, would improve the border situation, and she knew Trump to be the POS, the rest of us know him to be. Now, she says, she takes back nothing she said about him, but will vote for him. Ain't politics great?

I voted for Nikki in the Primary, as smart, tough, had good ideas, good experience with world leaders, would improve the border situation, and she knew Trump to be the POS, the rest of us know him to be. Now, she says, she takes back nothing she said about him, but will vote for him. Ain't politics great?
Haley is a war monger.

Nikki Haley has very little experience with world leaders. She worked at the UN how long? She was part of the trump administration. And she was not a good governor. The best shot Republicans had was Larry Hogan.

The point is, Trump has never suggested that Russia has misbehaved!

If we're going to discuss the question then you're going to have to take a position on what Trump says about Russia not being to blame and about America starting the war against Russia.
Why would Trump close off possible channels to negotiate a reasonable peace? Right now Putin won’t negotiate unless he is given everything he went to war to get as a precondition. If Trump demonizes Putin that position will be set in stone and only a military defeat can end the war. I don’t want to see Ukraine give up any territory, but the Ukrainians might have to consider that at some point,

Nikki Haley has very little experience with world leaders. She worked at the UN how long? She was part of the trump administration. And she was not a good governor. The best shot Republicans had was Larry Hogan.
I was not that familiar with Hogan, so cannot say yea or nay.
Bottom line is, she only had the support of Republicans that knew Trump was a POS, that did not even support our allies, and Independents that were not in favor of Joe's border screw up, he never sold to the people, had no stated goals of numbers, and would not expend the political capital to even get some semblance of administrative manpower support to effectively manage the shit show, while standing in the way of Governors trying to curtail and control the aftermath. Plus, some crossover Dems, that knew she would handle the border better, and she would support democracy abroad, as it is important to us, the Eastern Europe not fall to Putin and NATO and European Union countries would be safer with us continuing to stand strong with them against Putin's thurst for reassembling the Old Soviet Union against Europe.

If it make you feel any better, I am sure Kamala Harris will stand with the free world against Putin's Russian hoard.

Clearly the Democrat party is, like, totally united and not at all divided!

What did you expect?

You're throwing your lot in with people who burn American flags, let criminal illegals loot and murder in the streets and bankrupt honest American families.

BUT TRUMP'S CHARACTER IS JUST SO IMMORAL! THE MEDIA TOLD ME SO! I WATCHED ONE TRUMP RALLY IN 2016 AND NEVER LOOKED BACK I TELLS YA.

Jesus, ya come off like a fuckin 1920's temperance Karen.

Get a fuckin' clue White.

You should be better than this.

She had no control of what was going on at the border.

Oh and by the way… Biden’s recent actions have reduced illegal crossings by 40%
Because he’s been allowing the illegals in as faux asylum seekers. They aren’t and most won’t even show up for their interviews in four or five years because they will have vanished into the sea of illegals Biden/Harris have let into the country.

Forum List

Back