Kamala is our next President!

Kamalalala is not our next President. She is a joke. Not as tragically laughable perhaps as the demented old perv incumbent. But laughable all the same

The writing is on the wall. Kamala Harris will be our next President. The enthusiasm is through the roof!: She is already ahead if Trump in the polls and it will just get worse for Republicans from here.

If I had Dominion software, ballot harvesting, throwing GOP poll watchers out of certain areas I would be cocky arrogant SOB, just like you.

The writing is on the wall. Kamala Harris will be our next President. The enthusiasm is through the roof!: She is already ahead if Trump in the polls and it will just get worse for Republicans from here.

"Madam President"

The stench of desperation coming out of MAGA is...
bidenharriswitchmeme.png

You mooks are literally programmable NPCs.

I bet if you had an independent thought your head would catch on fire.

am i right or what.
You couldn’t be more wrong. When it comes to the Dems vs Reps, I no longer care. My one and only concern is how Project 2025 will affect us Natives. Based on what I have seen from Trump, he has the same mindset as the colonizers did. I am convinced he wants to get rid of us once and for all. How will 2025 affect us. Will ICWA be repealed? If it is it could be the beginning of the end for us. Will they come after our land? Again? These things are my ONLY concern.

You couldn’t be more wrong. When it comes to the Dems vs Reps, I no longer care. My one and only concern is how Project 2025 will affect us Natives. Based on what I have seen from Trump, he has the same mindset as the colonizers did. I am convinced he wants to get rid of us once and for all. How will 2025 affect us. Will ICWA be repealed? If it is it could be the beginning of the end for us. Will they come after our land? Again? These things are my ONLY concern.
Trump will be your next president, and you'll be fine. :itsok:
He know Indians are Americans, he's for you, too. Moreso than a lot of others that have invaded America recently.
What do you think about all that?

Nevermind the polls, you libs are pulling all the same presumptive bullshit you did with Hillary in 2016.

Your enthusiasm will be fleeting.

Well.., this.

So?
Okay, so did Natives ever traverse an ocean? Did they ever create or use a sextant?
No? STFU then. Not to even say Natives shouldn't even have a day in America. If they did I think that
would be a great idea. But not taking over Columbus day, no. :nono:

Why don't you lobby for your people to have their own day recognized in America instead of trying to take over Columbus day, huh?

Last edited:
Wtf does that have to do with anything
Everything you moron! Do you even know who Ferdinand Magellan or Amerigo Vespucci were?

Holy shit, America is named after a fuckin' wop! :aargh:

Well, it's the truth so deal with it! :D

You obviously are unaware of what Columbus did to us.
No, but I think you're wrong about the way you're thinking about it.
Why does it matter
I'm sorry, did American Indians traverse the world in ships? No! No the fuck they did not.
While that's not necessarily a bad thing, neither is honoring those that had the brains and balls to do things like that, you stupid gimme gimme motherfucker! Know your role, dumbass. It ain't in world exploration trophies, ok?

No, but I think you're wrong about the way you're thinking about it.

I'm sorry, did American Indians traverse the world in ships? No! No the fuck they did not.
While that's not necessarily a bad thing, neither is honoring those that had the brains and balls to do things like that, you stupid gimme gimme motherfucker! Know your role, dumbass.
I think you’ve had enough alcohol for today

Forum List

Back