The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

What's next, Democrats bypass congress and the SCOTUS? Oh wait, they have already done that multiple times. Democracy is dead, the Dem mob is running amok.

Half black Hillary will never be POTUS. :itsok:
Right now she is reading the words someone else wrote. She is looking down every other second to read the notes. She couldn’t form an original thought if under a gun, and ran away before taking any questions: just like Biden.

She is continuing to fake it, all to the way to the White House, even though the only thing she has going for her is her Female Blackness. Otherwise, she would be a staff lawyer in some obscure office.

Right now she is reading the words someone else wrote.

She is continuing to fake it, all to the way to the White House, even though the only thing she has going for her is her Female Blackness. Otherwise, she would be a staff lawyer in some obscure office.
Late night comedians are going to have a field day with her creepy laugh.

How insane is this. This was a coup in the DNC. No Democrat voter who supports Harris’ presidency can lecture anyone on democracy.

She was installed by the DNC and donors. They literally just told Democrat voters they don’t care about their desires. The last time Harris was subjected to the democratic process, she was 5th amongst Democrat candidates.

Trump was made the GOP nominee by the will of the people. Harris has been declared the Democrat nominee by backroom think tanks and hidden decision makers

If you’re a democrat who values democracy, you ought to be rather angry that your party has decided to move forward without considering your (or any democrat) vote
How many times are we going to hear this talking point from you rubes? Have you ever had an original thought in your life?

Do you all have a big red firebell over your cots alerting you to the next missive for you to parrot?

Let me ask you something.

If the assassin succeeded and Trump was killed, do you honestly believe the GOP would hold the primaries all over again so close to their convention?

THINK!, idiot.

Late night comedians are going to have a field day with her creepy laugh.
Are people going to actually FALL for this? I could have read notes and out on a serious face like that when I was in 10th grade.

The Dems are doing the same thing they did with Biden: take an empty suit, prop him or her up by having her read prepared notes, and then run off before questions.

Plus, I didn’t like what she read. She wants a two-state solution when the people of one of those states wants to wipe the other one off the map.

Right now she is reading the words someone else wrote. She is looking down every other second to read the notes. She couldn’t form an original thought if under a gun, and ran away before taking any questions: just like Biden.

Meanwhile the big bag of Big Macs is talking about scary sharks.

How many times are we going to hear this talking point from you rubes? Have you ever had an original thought in your life?

Do you all have a big red firebell over your cots alerting you to the next missive for you to parrot?

Let me ask you something.

If the assassin succeeded and Trump was killed, do you honestly believe the GOP would hold the primaries all over again so close to their convention?

THINK!, idiot.
Replacing a murdered nominee, Gd -forbid, is NOT the same as running a nominee out of the race because his polls look bad, and installing the Obama Regime’s chosen one.

Keep up the racism fuckup.
tissue-box.jpg

Are people going to actually FALL for this? I could have read notes and out on a serious face like that when I was in 10th grade.

The Dems are doing the same thing they did with Biden: take an empty suit, prop him or her up by having her read prepared notes, and then run off before questions.

Plus, I didn’t like what she read. She wants a two-state solution when the people of one of those states wants to wipe the other one off the map.
Well the MSM is going to spew the propaganda 24/7 so maybe.

Meanwhile the big bag of Big Macs is talking about scary sharks.
Who cares? The DEI nominee will drive us further into a 3rd world banana republic with Jewish students blocked from classes.

POLICIES are what matters. If you weren’t such a nasty, lowlife idiot, you would know that.

Replacing a murdered nominee, Gd -forbid, is NOT the same as running a nominee out of the race because his polls look bad, and installing the Obama Regime’s chosen one.
You parroting bigots STILL snap awake with night sweats over Obama to this day. That's hilarious!

parrot-squawking-carolyn-marshall.jpg

FACISM! COUP! OBAMAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!

parrots-2.jpg

parrots-3.jpg

parrots-4.jpg

Forum List

Back