The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

How stupid. here's a fact ,you are more likely raped by a MAGA then a illegal , you are more likely killed by a MAGA then a Illegal, Crimes are committed way more by MAGA then by illegals. I would rather live in a whole neighborhood full of illegals then having one MAGA living next to me.

How stupid. here's a fact ,you are more likely raped by a MAGA then a illegal , you are more likely killed by a MAGA then a Illegal, Crimes are committed way more by MAGA then by illegals. I would rather live in a whole neighborhood full of illegals then having one MAGA living next to me.
Under the Biden-Harris Administration...

If you actually do a Google search, you may find many more. Courtesy by your Democrat Party!

This direct disregard toward DEMOCRACY clearly illustrates the unabashed hubris and hypocrisy from the demented LEFT.
I'm calling "Peak Marxism".
At least here in the USA.
It's embarrassing at this point.

How insane is this. This was a coup in the DNC. No Democrat voter who supports Harris’ presidency can lecture anyone on democracy.

She was installed by the DNC and donors. They literally just told Democrat voters they don’t care about their desires. The last time Harris was subjected to the democratic process, she was 5th amongst Democrat candidates.

Trump was made the GOP nominee by the will of the people. Harris has been declared the Democrat nominee by backroom think tanks and hidden decision makers

If you’re a democrat who values democracy, you ought to be rather angry that your party has decided to move forward without considering your (or any democrat) vote
We are screwed

How insane is this. This was a coup in the DNC. No Democrat voter who supports Harris’ presidency can lecture anyone on democracy.

She was installed by the DNC and donors. They literally just told Democrat voters they don’t care about their desires. The last time Harris was subjected to the democratic process, she was 5th amongst Democrat candidates.

Trump was made the GOP nominee by the will of the people. Harris has been declared the Democrat nominee by backroom think tanks and hidden decision makers

If you’re a democrat who values democracy, you ought to be rather angry that your party has decided to move forward without considering your (or any democrat) vote
You have no idea what you are talking about. When your controllers lie to you then you lie to me which makes you a tRump liar!

Would you keep your doors unlocked?

Forum List

Back