How the GOP Will Attack Harris

She does better against Trump than Biden.

She will appeal to younger voters tired of geriatrics, blacks, those who wanted something other than Biden-Trump Part II

Actually, she does not. But nice try. The Dims must win Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, or lose the election, and Kamala does worse in those States than Biden.

Last edited:
That was after the election idiot when asked if he was losing his mind. "Just watch me." Biden is a fucking turnip, and you and your Party have been lying about it for years.
Ah, doing the only thing modern Republicans and MAGA devotees can do, post juvenile epithets, there really is nothing more to the movement than this. Trump offers zero, he has nothing except bombast, nothing, every speech is just another diatribe of endless insults, aren't you bored yet? aren't you ready to do something productive with your vote besides enable a billionaire to pretend he's important? is this really what the word "politics" means to you, a sports game were name calling is the only action? FFS.

Ah, doing the only thing modern Republicans and MAGA devotees can do, post juvenile epithets, there really is nothing more to the movement than this. Trump offers zero, he has nothing except bombast, nothing, every speech is just another diatribe of endless insults, aren't you bored yet? aren't you ready to do something productive with your vote besides enable a billionaire to pretend he's important?

Nice. :thup: Say hello to your next President.

71z9AwZ+cLL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I can imagine a few ads, eash to make. One, the takedown by Gabbard, 40.seconds or so. If I am Trump I invite.Gabbard to some.of his rallies,. Two, the clip.of Biden.announcing that Harris is the border czar,.followed by Harris laughing and video of.illegals.entering America. Three, videos of British politicians.outraged at Harris.coming to Europe.and making those cringe-worthy speeches.to the public about Russia.
Trump was the one that stopped the border being fixed... Harris comes out a winner all day on that... Trump's actions pissed off the right and since nothing was done, she has no flack from the Left.

As for those Brits... That was Nigel Farage, he is considered the shit stain of UK politics... A fucking liar who got UK to vote out of EU and now the wish it never happened...

Trump was the one that stopped the border being fixed... Harris comes out a winner all day on that... Trump's actions pissed off the right and since nothing was done, she has no flack from the Left.

As for those Brits... That was Nigel Farage, he is considered the shit stain of UK politics... A fucking liar who got UK to vote out of EU and now the wish it never happened...

Please don't gaslight me. I may be a dumb Canadian but I'm not THAT dumb.

She was assigned to the border. There is video of Biden saying so publicly. Soon to be in a political ad I'm sure.

That was her job and she didn't even visit the border.

Doesn't sound like a person really serious about leadership but she likes the plush title and pay.

The comedians are going to roast and skewer this election. And I'm going to laugh hysterically at the skits because there's enough stuff now to last a long time. It's going to be hilarious.

Her "Handling" of the border was a freaking disaster in every context.

A total mess.

They'll wipe her up with that one.
They have already commenced re-writing history. Her mandate, they say, was the border. It “wasn’t” (they now quibble) to address the massive waves of illegal aliens.

Whew. She sure gets to dodge responsibility on that one. 😆🤣😂

Forum List

Back