Kamala Harris - America's First Female President.

And he'll be ready to retire after that 4th year.

TRUMP! was not in office, she was. TRUMP! was not in charge of border security, she was. TRUMP! left behind a largely closed border, she and Quid Pro opened it back up again in the first days in office after signaling we wanted a surge to the border. Sorr, bythis one's on her.

No, Trump is too mentally unhinged now. Forgot his doctors name, confuses Nikki and Pelosi AND

Trump was asked things he should remember and 27 times he said he could not remember

More than two dozen times, Trump’s answers included phrases like “I can’t remember” or “I do not recall.”

Can't have it both ways. He's either a liar or has a bad memory.

We're gonna make history again, folks.

America is entering the 21st century, where sex or race is not the determining factor anymore.

Remember Project 2025

I think she already technically nailed the First Female President thing, when Biden went in for a surgery, and she was temporarily sworn in...

Are you advocating government sanctioned assassination of a former President and current Presidential candidate?

If you sabotage me, yes. Trump told Mike Johnson not to make the deal, I'd blow up Mara Lago. Yup. No other president has ever done that before. So it would be unprecidented but justified.

If Trump's right, and he's not, hundreds of thousands of illegals are coming here every year and murdering/raping us. If Trump shut the deal down, how many Americans did he get raped and/or murdered between now and election day? So yes, I'd consider him a threat like Bin Ladin.

Then you'd say "TRump didn't mean it". Sorry. We took him seriously for once and logic said he's preventing us from saving lives.

If you sabotage me, yes. Trump told Mike Johnson not to make the deal, I'd blow up Mara Lago. Yup. No other president has ever done that before. So it would be unprecidented but justified.

If Trump's right, and he's not, hundreds of thousands of illegals are coming here every year and murdering/raping us. If Trump shut the deal down, how many Americans did he get raped and/or murdered between now and election day? So yes, I'd consider him a threat like Bin Ladin.

Then you'd say "TRump didn't mean it". Sorry. We took him seriously for once and logic said he's preventing us from saving lives.

He gave his opinion to someone. And the deal was garbage anyway.

The "deal" wouldn't have fixed anything.

You have finally gone off the deep end.

Why does anyone even attempt to 'discuss' anything with this idiot? What a complete waste of time.

Like I said, Biden should have taken Trump out when he cocked blocked his deal with Mike Johnson.
He should have just put back in place all those EO's that he got rid of without doing any critical thinking, then held Cackles accountable, firing her and putting competence in charge. He did not, however, do that.

No, Trump is too mentally unhinged now. Forgot his doctors name, confuses Nikki and Pelosi AND

Trump was asked things he should remember and 27 times he said he could not remember

More than two dozen times, Trump’s answers included phrases like “I can’t remember” or “I do not recall.”

Can't have it both ways. He's either a liar or has a bad memory.
See, the problem is, you have zero credibility on this, because up until the very moment Quid Pro finally caved and quit, you were backing him as capable of doing the job.

He gave his opinion to someone. And the deal was garbage anyway.

The "deal" wouldn't have fixed anything.

You have finally gone off the deep end.
Oh fuck you like you know what deal would have or wouldn't have worked.

Bullshit! He said wait till after the election. Don't give Biden ANOTHER win he's already got too many

Economy, jobs, stock market, wages, growth, inflation coming down, unions doing good, drilling our asses off. What more could you want other than to ban abortion and cut social security?

Oh fuck you like you know what deal would have or wouldn't have worked.

Bullshit! He said wait till after the election. Don't give Biden ANOTHER win he's already got too many

Economy, jobs, stock market, wages, growth, inflation coming down, unions doing good, drilling our asses off. What more could you want other than to ban abortion and cut social security?

After the election when he is President, and hopefully has a Republican congress that would pass a real bill, not a setup for amnesty.

I don't want to ban abortion. Social security will ruin itself in 20 years without a fix.

And the rest of your points are gaslighting.

After the election when he is President, and hopefully has a Republican congress that would pass a real bill, not a setup for amnesty.

I don't want to ban abortion. Social security will ruin itself in 20 years without a fix.

And the rest of your points are gaslighting.

We were worried Biden was going to ruin the blue wave we are expecting. Not anymore.

Your party wants to ban abortion. The judges you appoint want to. Mike Johnson wants to. And you won't stop them if they do. Neither will Trump. Trump is lying when he says he doesn't know what Project 2025 is.

Republicans will make 20% cuts to SS in 20 years. That'll be their fix.

S5pJ5.png

We were worried Biden was going to ruin the blue wave we are expecting. Not anymore.

Your party wants to ban abortion. The judges you appoint want to. Mike Johnson wants to. And you won't stop them if they do. Neither will Trump. Trump is lying when he says he doesn't know what Project 2025 is.

Republicans will make 20% cuts to SS in 20 years. That'll be their fix.

Talk about delusional.

Part of it wants to, but they are in the minority. Most support bans for birth control reasons sometime in the 2nd Trimester.

The judges we appointed wanted to kill Roe, not ban abortion.

Trump doesn't want abortion bans either.

That you have to lie shows you know what the real positions are, but have to continue with the charade because that's all you know how to do.

We're gonna make history again, folks.

America is entering the 21st century, where sex or race is not the determining factor anymore.

Remember Project 2025

...or reputation or qualifications. Trump and other showed this. Harris reconfirms it. She is a very poor example of an example.

Forum List

Back