Kamala Harris - America's First Female President.

We're gonna make history again, folks.

America is entering the 21st century, where sex or race is not the determining factor anymore.

Remember Project 2025

She has to get through the hurdles against Trumo, to even make it there - the White House. It's all speculations - and a very dismal one at best - right now.

If you were concerned about Biden's age, and you were, you should be concerned about Trump's.

And Kamala is young. So now you're fucked. LOVE IT! We stole this issue. It was a big one for you guys. Now it's gone. Now what?
Pssst It's never been about age. It's been about Biden's dementia.

And two days ago you were supporting someone with dementia that would have been 85 in his fourth year. Go figure.
1. I wrote to him he needs to drop out
2. If he died, Kamala would take over. She's in charge now
3. I'd rather have Dementia Joe than Crooked Don.

Hey ladies , on your knees if you wanna get ahead . No pun intended.. maybe she can blow putin or the leader of China...
Hey ladies, no abortions. Not even if you are raped or incest. JD Vance says so. Trump wants to keep abortion legal for rape and incest
1721668196997.png

1721668212173.png

That is how serious your TDS is. Truly sad. Was your life truly that miserable in Trump's first term?

We're gonna make history again, folks.

America is entering the 21st century, where sex or race is not the determining factor anymore.

Remember Project 2025
Not if I have anything to say about it. A female POTUS would be cause for all out violent resistance and revolution. Regardless of which party she was part of.

Projrct 2025 has far more good than bad in it. Get rid of the religious BS and it would be almost perfect.

Hey ladies , on your knees if you wanna get ahead . No pun intended.. maybe she can blow putin or the leader of China...
Hey women who are too young to be ladies. Get on the Epstein Express with Dirty Don.

• Trump says he was never on Epstein’s plane or ‘stupid island’
  • Logs show Trump and Epstein flew together several times
Remember Don is still saying he didn't sleep with Stormy. That's a sign of being a sociopath or pshychopath. Psychopathy. Even when stone cold busted, continue to lie. Insane.

Pssst It's never been about age. It's been about Biden's dementia.
Saudi arabia and russia ARUPIDO?

If Trump isn't in cognitive decline then he's a habitual liar.

And what about the time Trump was testifying and said 27 times "I don't recall"? Either his memory is shot or he's a liar and you are forgiving him for lying under oath. Something you impeached Clinton for.

So now you have dementia Kamala;

“The problem of solving a problem is not a problem. But when a problem solves a problem without any problem, then the problem is not at all a problem.”

Seriously, do you even know who has been running this country? Who would be running the country during a Harris administration? Or don't you care, so long as it's not Trump. Do you realize how fucked up that sounds?

Forum List

Back