A transmitter was recovered next to the shooter's body.

It’s enough time to have a clear and accurate narrative. At least as clear and accurate as one can get. We won’t be able to read the mind of the shooter.

The point is that people need to exhibit some self control and not be throwing around baseless conspiracy theories.
You mean like “glass hit his ear”? Those kinds of baseless theories?

And it’s interesting that you said “narratives”…. Why can’t we just have the truth?

People in the government, and dems even here, are purposely telling some of the wildest crap to deflect that someone tried to assassinate a candidate for POTUS because they wish it would have killed him. And, up until this, dems were all about every little detail, especially with the trials. Must have all the conclusions immediately, before they were even available. Until now. Now you want to slow down…You don’t think it strange? I do.

You mean like “glass hit his ear”? Those kinds of baseless theories?
Yes. Exactly.
And it’s interesting that you said “narratives”…. Why can’t we just have the truth?
You will have the truth. Finding out the truth takes time. Be an adult and show some patience.
People in the government, and dems even here, are purposely telling some of the wildest crap to deflect that someone tried to assassinate a candidate for POTUS because they wish it would have killed him. And, up until this, dems were all about every little detail, especially with the trials. Must have all the conclusions immediately, before they were even available. Until now. Now you want to slow down…You don’t think it strange? I do.
Trials occurred after investigations, which took many months to complete. Nothing immediate about it.

I don’t know what Dems in the government are saying “wild crap” to deflect. Care to give some examples?

Yes. Exactly.
This is your people putting this crap out.
You will have the truth. Finding out the truth takes time. Be an adult and show some patience.
It’s been 9 days since, and we have nothing. Many find this unacceptable.

Trials occurred after investigations, which took many months to complete. Nothing immediate about it.
🙄
I don’t know what Dems in the government are saying “wild crap” to deflect. Care to give some examples?
Go back and look at the threads.

This is your people putting this crap out.
Some of the people on the left are morons. What can I say? Don’t be like that.
It’s been 9 days since, and we have nothing. Many find this unacceptable.
Many are spoiled children.

1721665034369.jpeg

Facts bother you, don’t they.
Go back and look at the threads.
Do you know or not? It’s your accusation.

Forum List

Back