Cheadle in the hot seat

30 years in the SS means to me she should and could have done a better job protecting Trump... she wanted his head blown off... she set her team up for failure intentionally....

I have never seen more inept testimony
She is unable to provide a credible response to any question

She needs to go

30 years in the SS means to me she should and could have done a better job protecting Trump... she wanted his head blown off... she set her team up for failure intentionally....
Or her subordinates did. I'd be checking all their communications. This is treason.

Wow. AOC telling Cheatle a report in 60 days is not acceptable. Lack of answers is unacceptable. Asking good questions. You go AOC!

The convicted FELON didn't deserve SS protection.

Why didn't the "Billionaire" provide his own?
Like REAL billionaire do?

Rep Biggs asks if there was only one shooter

The woke lady SS director said she does not know

Well damn!

All she has to do is ask Marener

I don't get why Congress allows these agencies which they hold oversight of to not answer questions. They need to take back their power and say if they don't get answers they will recommend charges of obstruction of justice which can be taken up by the next administration.

Forum List

Back