Debate Now Honest Debate About Abortion: Rules Posted

The maga cult has turned the State of the Union address by a Democratic President a joke on themselves and you make excuses for the behavior.

So this never happened?

OIP.xafkMsG0WsSkP7MNqN7FJAAAAA

Or this?

Trump State of the Union interrupted by furious chants of 'HR3'

Democratic congresspeople have interrupted Donald Trump during his third State of the Union address, to urge the passage of a bill to lower drug prices.

The bill, HR3, was introduced by the late Elijah Cummings last year, and was passed in the House before being sent over the Senate.

"HR3," the protesters chanted, holding up their hands with three fingers extended.

The moment followed after Mr Trump promised during his address to ensure that pre-existing conditions are covered in American health insurance markets.

That's another cop out. People are allowed to have opinions and vote for laws that follow those opinions.
This is fair. Its what you do with the opinion that has Republicans losing elections though.

You can also say if you don't live in Alabama, why do you care if they ban abortion of gay marriage?
This is fair.

Was that before or after republic pols yelling during President Obama's addresses?

Are you really going to keep going further and further back, or can you just admit both sides have done it?

And further admit it doesn't compare to chasing a speaker off a podium, or trying to crash a symposium to shut it down.

This is fair. Its what you do with the opinion that has Republicans losing elections though.

This is fair.

The anger factor was with the unlimited abortion people, that is wearing out now that time has passed.

Just wait until another Gosnell pops up and can't be prosecuted because State like NY and CA have laws that allow abortion for any reason up until the second before birth.

The anger factor was with the unlimited abortion people, that is wearing out now that time has passed.

Just wait until another Gosnell pops up and can't be prosecuted because State like NY and CA have laws that allow abortion for any reason up until the second before birth.
Yes, Gosnell was quite criminal and sleazy. :thup:

The difficulty with that argument is that, since Dobbs, whenever the issue who been put to a popular plebiscite, it loses badly, and these are typically conservative states. The Democrats are definitely pounding that in this election. But thats the political aspect of course.

Yes, Gosnell was quite criminal and sleazy. :thup:

The difficulty with that argument is that, since Dobbs, whenever the issue who been put to a popular plebiscite, it loses badly, and these are typically conservative states. The Democrats are definitely pounding that in this election. But thats the political aspect of course.

Again due to the anger issue and the ballot timing for off cycle elections.

They will get less and less traction out of it when Trump comes out and says "leave it to the States"

Again due to the anger issue and the ballot timing for off cycle elections.

They will get less and less traction out of it when Trump comes out and says "leave it to the States"
Except of course, the state bans are a driving force. Living in one of those states, it will be interesting to see if it drives more women to the polls. I am not convinced either way.

Also, I must say I have enjoyed this thread, and politely discussing something for once. Its why I came to this board.

Except of course, the state bans are a driving force. Living in one of those states, it will be interesting to see if it drives more women to the polls. I am not convinced either way.

Also, I must say I have enjoyed this thread, and politely discussing something for once. Its why I came to this board.

Florida is going to be the bellweather. They are getting a ballot proposal for no bans before the 3rd trimester.

Most people approve bans sometime during the second trimester.

Forum List

Back