Kamala Harris - America's First Female President.

Saudi arabia and russia ARUPIDO?

If Trump isn't in cognitive decline then he's a habitual liar.

No less a liar than Biden. Adn certainly no less a liar than Harris, who has been bald face lying to each and every one of use about Biden's incapacity. But she's not Trump so you don't give a fuck
And what about the time Trump was testifying and said 27 times "I don't recall"? Either his memory is shot or he's a liar and you are forgiving him for lying under oath. Something you impeached Clinton for.

No idea what you are rambling about. Your cult has deposed him 17,896 times in your lawfare operations.

So now you have dementia Kamala;

“The problem of solving a problem is not a problem. But when a problem solves a problem without any problem, then the problem is not at all a problem.”

Seriously, do you even know who has been running this country? Who would be running the country during a Harris administration? Or don't you care, so long as it's not Trump. Do you realize how fucked up that sounds?
So long as it's not Republicans. Yes, I'll be happy. Fewer Republican judges, senators, House members. They are all bad for the middle class and non Christians.

No less a liar than Biden. Adn certainly no less a liar than Harris, who has been bald face lying to each and every one of use about Biden's incapacity. But she's not Trump so you don't give a fuck

No idea what you are rambling about. Your cult has deposed him 17,896 times in your lawfare operations.
Trump is the king of liars who you kidding?

I proved to my friends this weekend Trump is a sociopath. You gonna vote for a sociopath?

His reply, "they're all sociopaths".

Sorry, no they are not.

So long as it's not Republicans. Yes, I'll be happy. Fewer Republican judges, senators, House members. They are all bad for the middle class and non Christians.
Party uber alles. Frankly, that might be even more fucked up

Bide told 47,865 lies during his four years.
I proved to my friends this weekend Trump is a sociopath. You gonna vote for a sociopath?

Sorry, no they are not.
LOL You were dedicated to an octogenarian with acute dementia as the President of the United States, simply because he was put up by your party. And who is the sociopath?

LOL You were dedicated to an octogenarian with acute dementia as the President of the United States, simply because he was put up by your party. And who is the sociopath?

We don't like Project 2025.

We don't want cuts to social security and medicare

No more tax breaks to corporations and rich people

And no we don't want to give Ukraine to Russia

We don't like Project 2025.
Then you shouldn't support Heritage.
We don't want cuts to social security and medicare
What's the Dem plan to prevent it from going bankrupt?
No more tax breaks to corporations and rich people
Even if they increase tax revenue into the Federal Gvt? There's that sociopath thing again.
And no we don't want to give Ukraine to Russia
But Crimea was OK.

Got a link?​

PBS fact checked Trump at the RNC. Just to name a few of his lies:​

Trump lied to you accepting the nomination over and over and over.​

The jobs that are created under Biden, “107 percent of those jobs are taken by illegal aliens.”​

LOL

During my presidency, we had “the best economy in the history of our country, in the history of the world … We had no inflation, soaring incomes.”​

False.

The Biden administration is “the only administration that said we’re going to raise your taxes by four times what you’re paying now.”​

False.

Biden is proposing a tax increase of roughly 7 percent over the next decade, not 300 percent, as Trump claims.

About 83 percent of the proposed Biden tax increase would be borne by the top 1 percent of taxpayers, a level that starts at just under $1 million a year in income.

“Democrats are going to destroy Social Security and Medicare, because all of these people, by the millions, they’re coming in. They’re going to be on Social Security and Medicare and other things, and you’re not able to afford it. They are destroying your Social Security and your Medicare.”​

False.

Most immigrants in the U.S. illegally are ineligible for Social Security.

During his presidency, we had “the biggest regulation cuts ever.”​

Near the end of Trump’s presidency, an expert told us that overall the amount of federal regulations was roughly unchanged since Trump took office.

When the U.S. withdrew from Afghanistan, we “left behind $85 billion worth of military equipment.”​

False.

Sorry, no they are not.
Sociopaths and Psychopaths involve many in D.C. Kamala is very minor league as a politician. She has proven it.

Then you shouldn't support Heritage.

What's the Dem plan to prevent it from going bankrupt?

Even if they increase tax revenue into the Federal Gvt? There's that sociopath thing again.

But Crimea was OK.
Or Trump because ever judge he appointed was a Heritage Foundation Judge.

I know you are going to lie and distance yourself with this stuff. Sorry, you can't. Not after what Alito said. Or what the leader of the Heritage Foundation said. Not after overturning Roe.

The president of The Heritage Foundation, a right-wing think tank, said the Supreme Court’s presidential immunity ruling is encouraging and that the group, known for Project 2025, is already in the process of “taking the country back.”

“We are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be,” Kevin Roberts said in an interview on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast on Tuesday.

Do you know Heritage Foundation writes legislation, hands it to Republican law makers and without even reading what they were given, Republicans pass whatever the Heritage Foundation tells them to pass?

Got a link?​

Nope. Kept track myself, since your loon media immediately stopped their Presidential lies count on January 21, 2021

PBS fact checked Trump at the RNC. Just to name a few of his lies:​

Trump lied to you accepting the nomination over and over and over.​

The jobs that are created under Biden, “107 percent of those jobs are taken by illegal aliens.”​

LOL

During my presidency, we had “the best economy in the history of our country, in the history of the world … We had no inflation, soaring incomes.”​

False.

The Biden administration is “the only administration that said we’re going to raise your taxes by four times what you’re paying now.”​

False.

Biden is proposing a tax increase of roughly 7 percent over the next decade, not 300 percent, as Trump claims.

About 83 percent of the proposed Biden tax increase would be borne by the top 1 percent of taxpayers, a level that starts at just under $1 million a year in income.

“Democrats are going to destroy Social Security and Medicare, because all of these people, by the millions, they’re coming in. They’re going to be on Social Security and Medicare and other things, and you’re not able to afford it. They are destroying your Social Security and your Medicare.”​

False.

Most immigrants in the U.S. illegally are ineligible for Social Security.

During his presidency, we had “the biggest regulation cuts ever.”​

Near the end of Trump’s presidency, an expert told us that overall the amount of federal regulations was roughly unchanged since Trump took office.

When the U.S. withdrew from Afghanistan, we “left behind $85 billion worth of military equipment.”​

False.
See above. Your guy literally started his campaign based on a lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back