No one knows a President better than their vice President

Shame on you, and your lemming friends for putting this woman one heartbeat away from the Presidency, and now trying to put her in charge, she is so unqualified to be VP, let alone President. It would be the worst thing that could happen to America ever!
I love it when you MAGA minions throw terms I call you, back at me.
You cannot come up with anything on your own>

Pence is not supporting Trump. He feels he is a threat to our nation.

He knows Trump much better than you. He is much more of a conservative than you. He is not a member of the Trump cult like you.

Mike Pence is as inconsequential as Kamala Harris.

The stupid whore you want to be in charge was in charge of securing it under Biden and now they will secure it? :laughing0301:
The past is the past. The Democrats made a mistake on the border. They are capablem of admitting mistakes and changing. You will see.

The weakest among us cannot admit a mistake. Example Donald Trump.

I love it when you MAGA minions throw terms I call you, back at me.
You cannot come up with anything on your own>
I am 58 and been calling democrat voters lemmings since my Parents taught me the difference between democrats, and republicans! Around Nixon and McGovern

No one knows a President better than their vice President.
Kamala Harris stayed loyal, to Biden, to the end. She agreed with most but not all of Biden's policies.
She can take the best of Biden's policies and improve on the one's that are not so good.

That is why Pence will not support Trump and feels he is not fit for office.
VP’s rarely interface with a Prez.

Kamala Harris stayed loyal, to Biden, to the end. She agreed with most but not all of Biden's policies.
She can take the best of Biden's policies and improve on the one's that are not so good.

I am sure she know his flacid penis well

Mike Pence is as inconsequential as Kamala Harris.
He was the Republican VP for 4 years.

The MAGA cult members judge a person, not on what they have done for our country, they judge a person on what they have done for Donald Trump.
You are a sick group of people.

So what I am hearing from the OP is that harris is in on the fraud, and should be prosecuted

She's still Kamala and will lose.

The past is the past. The Democrats made a mistake on the border. They are capablem of admitting mistakes and changing. You will see.

The weakest among us cannot admit a mistake. Example Donald Trump.

Kamala Harris IS Joe Biden. She has the indelible stench of his failures on her, and she's responsible for all of them.

No more than the Trump staff covered up his many faults.
elmer we all know trumps faults....so it doesnt matter to you that the party you now seem to like, was covering up joes condition?.....making the poor old guy run?...you guys did not care about biden the man one fucking bit...just to win an election...thats pretty pathetic elmer what the hell happened to you?...

Forum List

Back