Is this the worst time in history to be a Democrat?

You can certainly ignore the immediate and direct connection between Trump and the Trump supporters Trump sent to the capitol who attacked it.

But then, you ignore Trump's call for the termination of the constitution.

And the forged and fraudulent certificates of ascertainment that your ilk tried to pass off as legitimate.

And Trump's call to end all counting of the votes.

And your ilk's attempt to overturn a lawful election.

And the first and ONLY failure of a peaceful transition of power .....at the hands of MAGA.

But why would a rational person ignore all that you do?
When did i ask trump to terminate the constitution?

You all tried to murder trump

That’s not a peaceful transition of power

Y'all called for the end of ALL vote counting long before the legal votes had been counted. Y'all called for Trump to simply be appointed president with all rules and regulations -including those in the constitution- to be terminated.

Y'all created forged and fraudulent certificates of ascertainment with fake electors who lied their asses off to try and overturn a lawful election.

And failing that, you tried to disenfranchise MILLIONS of voters by having their votes thrown out.

And failing that, your ilk attacked the capitol to prevent the peaceful transition of power.

And even now are calling for the imprisonment of your political opponents, retribution, and wild increases in the power of the presidency.
We called for votes to be counted that were legal, not unverified mail in
It was no where near lawful and cheating occurred country wide, in select counties.
There are things called deadlines, I realize you don't care about election law.
The only actual attacking of the capital was by antifa thugs bused in, my cousin witnessed the busses arriving, smart enough to stay well away from the capital, trouble started 30 min after they arrived. Whom are we calling for to be imprisoned?

Trump called for the end of ALL vote counting. He said, and I quote "STOP THE COUNT!"

As long as a vote was mailed by election day, its a legal vote. Trump insisted that these legal votes not be counted.

AND Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

AND Trump called for himself to simply be appointed president.

AND your ilk forged fraudulent certificates of ascertainment

AND your ilk tried to disenfranchise millions of American voters by having their votes thrown out.

AND your ilk attacked the capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

Republicans don't give the slightest shit about democracy.

It was no where near lawful and cheating occurred country wide, in select counties.

Says you, citing your imagination. And you're contradicted by every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally, and the electoral vote.

Your imagination isn't a legal standard. Nor does it in anyway justify trying to overturn a lawful election. Which might explain your perfect record of failure in court.

You tried to change the rules of the election after people voted to take legal ballots and make them illegal because the people didn’t vote for your dear leader.

Trump called for the end of ALL vote counting. He said, and I quote "STOP THE COUNT!"

As long as a vote was mailed by election day, its a legal vote. Trump insisted that these legal votes not be counted.

AND Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

AND Trump called for himself to simply be appointed president.

AND your ilk forged fraudulent certificates of ascertainment

AND your ilk tried to disenfranchise millions of American voters by having their votes thrown out.

AND your ilk attacked the capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

Says you, citing your imagination. And you're contradicted by every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally, and the electoral vote.

Your imagination isn't a legal standard. Nor does it in anyway justify trying to overturn a lawful election. Which might explain your perfect record of failure in court.
Because he realized the cheat was on, he was right.
unverified signature votes should not be counted, as they were filled out in backroom crack dens by people like you!
Votes have deadlines that were missed, and counted anyway, again votes filled out in back room crack dens by your crack whore friends should not count.
Then this

You tried to change the rules of the election after people voted to take legal ballots and make them illegal because the people didn’t vote for your dear leader.
Damn, Is that what your cult leaders have fed you? LOL

Because he realized the cheat was on, he was right.

Of course he wasn't. His own investigators found jack shit.

Its been almost 4 years and y'all still have jackshit.
You have a story that simply doesn't have the evidence to back it and has NEVER had the evidence to back it.

Meanwhile, we have every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally, ACTUAL certificate of ascertainment and the electoral vote all confirming the same thing:

A Biden landslide victory.

Which your ilk VIOLENTLY tried to overthrow.
And called for the termination of the constitution. And called for Trump to simply be appointed president. And demanded that the vote count be stopped. And forged fraudulent certificates of ascertainment. And tried to disenfranchise MILLIONS of voters by having their votes thrown out.

I read the lawsuits. MAGA told us what they wanted.
LOL MAGA tried to "change the rules of the election after people voted to take legal ballots and make them illegal because the people didn’t vote for your dear leader."

Sure, as your cult leader says: "whatever."

LOL MAGA tried to "change the rules of the election after people voted to take legal ballots and make them illegal because the people didn’t vote for your dear leader."

Sure, as your cult leader says: "whatever."
Not my fault you’re chronically ignorant of what your own masters are doing.

Take this for example. In Pennsylvania, the law said you could vote by mail without excuses.

After Trump won the election, the MAGAs in the state tried to wipe out all the mail in votes.

The court said that you can’t try to change the rules after the election. Lots of lawsuits were thrown out on this same basis, under the “laches” doctrine.

Massive fraud could lead to such a thing. Lincoln had to suspend part of the constitution during the civil war
So you acknowledge that Trump called for the termination of the constitution, and all rules, regulations .

All we're doing now is discussing why I'm right. And agreeing that my claims that Trump called for the termination of the constitution were absolutely true.

Just like Trump called for himself to be appointed president.

Just like your ilk forged fraudulent certificates of ascertainment.

Just like Trump called for vote counting to stop.

Just like your ilk tried to disenfranchise millions of voters by having their votes thrown out.

Just like your ilk attacked the capitol to prevent a peaceful transfer of power.

Republicans don't give a shit about democracy.

So you acknowledge that Trump called for the termination of the constitution, and all rules, regulations .

All we're doing now is discussing why I'm right. And agreeing that my claims that Trump called for the termination of the constitution were absolutely true.

Just like Trump called for himself to be appointed president.

Just like your ilk forged fraudulent certificates of ascertainment.

Just like Trump called for vote counting to stop.

Just like your ilk tried to disenfranchise millions of voters by having their votes thrown out.

Just like your ilk attacked the capitol to prevent a peaceful transfer of power.

Republicans don't give a shit about democracy.
No your quote does have him calling for the termination of the constitution

Forum List

Back