Is this the worst time in history to be a Democrat?

Not my fault you’re chronically ignorant of what your own masters are doing.

Take this for example. In Pennsylvania, the law said you could vote by mail without excuses.

After Trump won the election, the MAGAs in the state tried to wipe out all the mail in votes.

The court said that you can’t try to change the rules after the election. Lots of lawsuits were thrown out on this same basis, under the “laches” doctrine.
True. Fuck the Constitution, it's just a piece of paper. Fuck the law we'll fuck you over process. You're a hoot Mar. At least you're in the right party

No your quote does have him calling for the termination of the constitution

Except, of course, that it does:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

Except, of course, that it does:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."
Yes, massive fraud could. What part of that don’t you understand?

True. Fuck the Constitution, it's just a piece of paper. Fuck the law we'll fuck you over process. You're a hoot Mar. At least you're in the right party
Like I said, MAGA wanted to change the rules AFTER the election.

It’s true. I have proof. Deny it all you want, that’s what happened.

The only people that are fucked over are those that voted according to law only to have MAGA tell them it doesn’t count.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back