Cheadle in the hot seat

Raskin is on there now--- no concern a president was nearly killed, no concern that the SS cannot do their jobs or answer a single question, just, Oh the HORROR of people having a right to the 2nd Amendment.

Never mind the problem WASN'T the AR-15, but the fact that a kook was allowed to climb a roof with one at a Trump rally just a few hundred feet away and set up in a sniper position with it.

why is it that people like Raskin can never get it through their thick skulls that NO amount of gun control would have prevented the attempted assassination.

Ban ALL firearms, and some idiot will steal one, make one, sneak one into the country somehow, and take a shot.

Next question that Ms. Cheatie cannot answer---

"Director Cheatie, do you recognize who this individual is?"

Screen Shot 2024-07-20 at 3.37.15 PM.png

Director Cheatie: Sorry, I am not allowed to answer that question on the grounds we are still conducting an ongoing investigation."

Cheadle has been less than forthcoming before the congressional committee. She is trying to snowball them.
People nationwide are calling for her head

Today was her opportunity to convince Congress and the American people that she is in control of the situation and will do what is necessary to clean up the Secret Service

Cheadle has failed miserably

She's refusing to answer any questions using ongoing investigations as an excuse.

Only thing she is saying is that despite word that she denied Trump campaign's request for increased security, she claims she gave them everything they wanted.
Yeah, don't want to jeopardize the investigation, even though the shooter is dead.

She's refusing to answer any questions using ongoing investigations as an excuse.

Only thing she is saying is that despite word that she denied Trump campaign's request for increased security, she claims she gave them everything they wanted.
And she’s trying to buy herself 60 daysl in 60 days, Americans will start voting for their next president.

Shouldn’t we know before then if the Democrat-run SS is so compromised that some on the inside intentionally arranged to have their political rival murdered when they saw all the lawfare failing?

Yeah, don't want to jeopardize the investigation, even though the shooter is dead.

You have 40-50 people at a Trump rally, you have a small, finite number of those in charge handling communication, command and direction. You have a person of suspicion identified who was allowed to climb a roof and nearly kill a president, and nine days later, you are still investigating what should take all of maybe 30 minutes to conduct, meantime, people are still out in harms way.

Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 4.09.31 PM.png

Bottom line is that this hearing is a total waste of time. She has lied, she has covered up, she provided no actual clarifying information, she has held no one to blame, she has given lame answers, and the lapse in security in Butler Pa SPEAKS FOR ITSELF that she is an incompetent. Just fire her ass.
Yeah, it seems to get lost in all of this that a person actually died due to her negligence. It's more about him than about Trump being lucky dodging a bullet. She is responsible for the death of an innocent person.

From reports I’ve heard, she wasn’t a particularly impressive SS agent. But Biden et al wanted a woman at the head of the SS because….diversity!

She was on Jill Biden's detail when Joe was VP. She was Jill's choice for the position. What a joke the Biden Administration has become... a real bad joke on the American people.

Yeah, it seems to get lost in all of this that a person actually died due to her negligence. It's more about him than about Trump being lucky dodging a bullet. She is responsible for the death of an innocent person.

I hope that the fireman Corey who died and the other two families involved sue her ass for culpable negligence.

And she’s trying to buy herself 60 daysl in 60 days, Americans will start voting for their next president.

Shouldn’t we know before then if the Democrat-run SS is so compromised that some on the inside intentionally arranged to have their political rival murdered when they saw all the lawfare failing?
I guess it will probably take that long to sell her house and downsize into a smaller one.

I guess it will probably take that long to sell her house and downsize into a smaller one.

Raskin is back on there again trying to claim that the REAL problem isn't the secret service, but that anyone can own a gun in this country in the first place no matter how responsible they are.

BS.
This soon..........The SS and the other alphabet agencies aren't even done with their investigation.......
AND teabaggers want answers?
Just like you did on day one of any of the trials…you people made shit up before any conclusions, and are stonewalling now, while gaslighting the people with “let the investigation be completed.” BS! The investigation can continue while the investigators inform the public as to what they’re finding.

I'd like to see the pictures of the shooter on the roof (blurred) to count the casings. I want to know exactly how many shots that little punk fired. We have the audio recordings and can match up to know. Why are they withholding all this information. She is making matters much worse for the government. How do we trust these assholes? The lack of transparency is appalling.

She has had nine days to come up with a credible response to….
Why wasn’t that roof guarded?

Instead, she comes back with
I will let you know once the report is finished

Forum List

Back