Be careful what you wish for.

Uh .. Democrats, Hollywood, donors and the media have constantly ranted about Biden dropping out .. Did you take too many meds or did the propane in your gaslight just get renewed?
I understand you are confused and sad. You should eat a Snickers

After the debate, fox and related right-wing sources have been constantly ranting that Biden should drop out of the race. Now that he's done exactly what they demanded, their hair is on fire. I can't find a single right-wing source that isn't whining about Harris taking his place. They seem to think the MAGA cult has been mistreated in some way. Their ranting and raving will certainly keep the trumpsters stirred up, but it doesn't matter. They are always stirred up about one silly thing or another anyway.

Coll Narrative. Feel better? :itsok:

:rolleyes:

Myself, I've been clear, Biden was not up for four more years. Dimocrats, in the MSM, have been gaslighting America about his condition.

At the same time, I've also been making it clear that IMO, Trump would have an easier time winning the election if Biden was his opponent. For that reason, I wish he would have stayed in.

She's the "Border Czar." How's that been going the last few years?
Does she have some sort of unilateral authority to do something about the border I'm not aware of? "Border Czar" is a made up title.

However, the country missed a rare opportunity to improve the situation on the border when trump had congressional Repubs block the reform bill. Why? So he could use the border as a campaign issue.

Does she have some sort of unilateral authority to do something about the border I'm not aware of? "Border Czar" is a made up title.

So you're conceding she's pretty much done nothing?
However, the country missed a rare opportunity to improve the situation on the border when trump had congressional Repubs block the reform bill. Why? So he could use the border as a campaign issue.

The border bill was a gaslighting load of bullshit. I wouldn't have voted for that crap either.

After the debate, fox and related right-wing sources have been constantly ranting that Biden should drop out of the race. Now that he's done exactly what they demanded, their hair is on fire. I can't find a single right-wing source that isn't whining about Harris taking his place. They seem to think the MAGA cult has been mistreated in some way. Their ranting and raving will certainly keep the trumpsters stirred up, but it doesn't matter. They are always stirred up about one silly thing or another anyway.

Now Harris gets to make fun of Trump's age and rambling incoherent speech.

All Joe had to do was leave it the way it was when he entered office.

I understand you are confused and sad. You should eat a Snickers
You really suck at attempting to channel how one feels .. All you have to do is look at the last month of Democrats forcing your voted candidate out of the presidential run, supported by the media, the lack of funding from donors and Hollywood.

Nice try though ...

Nice try after nearly 10% of congress, democrats all, have called for Biden to drop out--not even including democrats that formerly held positions in government--Clinton, Obama. LOL, democrat desperation is palpable.

LOL it was the leftwing that went nuts and pushed him out.

There was no Border Reform Bill -

That has been more than adequately explained to you.

You think Kamala has a better chance than Joe? Go look at those poll numbers again

This is going to be a bigger blowout than Reagan/Mondale

and why would MAGA be scared now? Enlighten me

Last edited:

Forum List

Back