Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

:lol:

]
donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown
: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Trump: I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married.

Trump
: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

Sooooo...yeah. Let's compare Trump and Harris's sexual escapades.

The judge didn’t “clarify” anything. He is flatly wrong and knows it.
He sure did. He showed how, under the law of many states, it is rape.

Then New York updated their law to make it rape.

So he is of course spot on, and you are reflexively sharting from your mouth about a topic you know less than nothing about.

As usual.

Biden didn't resign as President of the United States. He resigned his candidacy for President in 2025 - 2028. So therefore the letter was written on his personal stationary, and not his Presidential stationary.

Why is EVERYTHING a conspiracy theory with Republicans. Are you people so deceitful and corrupt that you cannot accept that not everyone is scheming and lying???
He resigned from running as a candidate

You wanna split hairs and deflect and dodge instead of answering basic questions then label everyone a conspiracy theorist

You democrats is see through, tired and boring at this point

Fact is you all don't wanna admit this a soft coup done by Kamala and camp to force Biden out

Just admit it be honest for once in your life

It's going to be Beshear or Shapiro. Probably Shapiro.

I discounted the guy from Arizona because two Western Democrats, is unlikely. I like Beshear, but then Kentucky goes red again, without him.
He resigned from running as a candidate

You wanna split hairs and deflect and dodge instead of answering basic questions then label everyone a conspiracy theorist

You democrats is see through, tired and boring at this point

Fact is you all don't wanna admit this a soft coup done by Kamala and camp to force Biden out

Just admit it be honest for once in your life

A Republican lecturing anyone about honesty cannot be taken seriously.

When was the last time the Republican Party told YOU the truth about anything? They're still telling you Trump won the 2020 election.

I discounted the guy from Arizona because two Western Democrats, is unlikely. I like Beshear, but then Kentucky goes red again, without him.

A Republican lecturing anyone about honesty cannot be taken seriously.

When was the last time the Republican Party told YOU the truth about anything? They're still telling you Trump won the 2020 election.
Please lady your party is the party of corruption and lies

You're still dodging the questions cause you can't admit the truth to yourself

So try again use every bit of that smooth brain of yours and stick to the topic

Okay. Let Trump do to your daughter or wife or mother what he did to Carroll and see how you feel about it.
No family, you dipshit.

And we don’t know what if anything Trump “did” to crazy E. Jean Carroll for that matter.

We do know that the plaintiff didn’t prove to the civil jury (not even by the low civil standard) that Trump committed any “rape.”

And we don’t know what if anything Trump “did” to crazy E. Jean Carroll for that matter.
We know exactly what he did. The jury found him guilty.

And a jury in the red state of Georgia has indicted him.

And a jury in the red state of Florida has indicted him.

That's why he's running again. It's a desperate attempt to avoid finally being held accountable for his crimes in a criminal court.

He sure did. He showed how, under the law of many states, it is rape.

No. He sure didn’t. The case wasn’t in any other state, Farty.
Then New York updated their law to make it rape.
No. They sure didn’t. You dope.

S 130.25 Rape in the third degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when:
1. He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is
incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than
seventeen years old;
2. Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual
intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old; or
3. He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person without
such person`s consent where such lack of consent is by reason of some
factor other than incapacity to consent.
Rape in the third degree is a class E felony.

S 130.30 Rape in the second degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the second degree when:
1. being eighteen years old or more, he or she engages in sexual
intercourse with another person less than fifteen years old; or
2. he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is
incapable of consent by reason of being mentally disabled or mentally
incapacitated.
It shall be an affirmative defense to the crime of rape in the second
degree as defined in subdivision one of this section that the defendant
was less than four years older than the victim at the time of the act.
Rape in the second degree is a class D felony.

S 130.35 Rape in the first degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the first degree when he or she engages
in sexual intercourse with another person:
1. By forcible compulsion; or
2. Who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless;
or
3. Who is less than eleven years old; or
4. Who is less than thirteen years old and the actor is eighteen years
old or more.
Rape in the first degree is a class B felony.

You're pathetic.
So he is of course spot on, and you are reflexively sharting from your mouth about a topic you know less than nothing about.

As usual.
You are 100% wrong.

And as laughably ridiculous as you always are.

We know exactly what he did. The jury found him guilty.

False. The “jury” in that case was a civil jury. They couldn’t possibly have found him guilty of anything. Civil. Not criminal.
And a jury in the red state of Georgia has indicted him.
No. A grand jury issued an indictment which has zero evidentiary value.
And a jury in the red state of Florida has indicted him.
Indictments are merely accusations and never constitute evidence of what they alleged.
That's why he's running again.

Nope. He is running to continue what he started as President, you moron.
It's a desperate attempt to avoid finally being held accountable for his crimes in a criminal court.
That’s not his motivation despite your reiteration of your bogus claims. The Federal cases are DOA. THE Bragg case is going to be reversed on appeal. The remaining case may die an ignominious still-birth.

You certainly aren't going to see that from Trump. Trump has built a career on massively leveraged debt. And holds the single term record for the largest addition to the national debt in US history.

And if you don't like inflation, Trump has jackshit for you. His proposed policy to combat inflation is to 'get rid of inflation'.

That's it.
First off we are talking about Harris not Trump, secondly, who the hell said I am voting for Trump, stupid conclusion moron.

Harris had "success" as the main squeeze for Willie Brown who she had a relationship with when he was married.

Harris has a political career defined by a lurid affair with Willie Brown. She traded sexual favors for whatever career she had.

It was hardly a "lurid affair" at all. Brown had been separated from his wife for more thann 10 years. Harris dated Willie Brown for approximately 18 months, and the only "scandal" to it was that he was 20 years older than her - about the same age difference as between Donald Trump and his wife.

But thanks for proving that you'll believe any Republican lie they make up about a Democrat. Shame on you for violating every Christian ethic there is on how you treat other people.

You disgust me.

She has a lower job approval rating than xiden. Step away from the bong and boxed wine.

Harris was polling better than Biden last week, also Biden’s dementia, which Democrats were lying to the world about, is getting much worse and the poll out of Michigan Saturday had Biden down by 7 points, a 5% drop from last week. Biden was losing by more than the margin of error in all the swing states.

Forum List

Back