Harris calls JD Vance “extreme”

He’s nothing like him.
Well you have to admit it's pretty disgusting. All this sexual straightness, no green hair, neither Pence nor Vance has had the modernistic decency to step up to the plate and cut off their dicks! I mean this is just unacceptable! And what the hell is all this marital Fidelity bullshit? People start seeing that and they might start imitating it!

He’s nothing like him.
Exactly like him. Like Pence, Vance gives his allegiance to Israel without conditions. Traitor! He is owned by AIPAC, like Pence. Both fully support the MIC and Wall Street. They care not one wit for working Americans. Both only concern themselves with the needs of billionaires and their corporations, like nearly all in the Imperial Capital on the Potomac.

Wake Up you dumb F**K!

They will.... Also he's intolerably straight and disgustingly faithful to his marriage. He doesn't have green hair and has not as of yet cut off his dick which makes him an absolutely horrible person!
Democrats are going straight for his wife.

Exactly like him. Like Pence, Vance gives his allegiance to Israel without conditions. Traitor! He is owned by AIPAC, like Pence. Both fully support the MIC and Wall Street. They care not one wit for working Americans. Both only concern themselves with the needs of billionaires and their corporations, like nearly all in the Imperial Capital on the Potomac.

Wake Up you dumb F**K!
Both of them are jacksonians...
The Israel thing is automatic with them and not such a bad thing either.

What would you rather they do commit their allegiance to a jihad state?

As far as his caring for working people...... I don't think you could be more wrong about Vance. He's damn sure more connected to blue color than Trump is.

Both of them are jacksonians...
The Israel thing is automatic with them and not such a bad thing either.

What would you rather they do commit their allegiance to a jihad state?

As far as his caring for working people...... I don't think you could be more wrong about Vance. He's damn sure more connected to blue color than Trump is.
Jesus. WTF! You WANT a traitor as VP and an imperialist corporatist asshole. Good God man!

Does she not realize Extreme must have two points and she’s the one from the Left? Letting in millions of illegal immigrants with little to no vetting and bypassing US Immigration process is extreme.

My gals bro is all leftist. Now that he sees Biden is incapable, he's slow like all left, he says harris is too conservative and can beat Trump. Fuking leftists they r so intellectually dishonest.

My gals bro is all leftist. Now that he sees Biden is incapable, he's slow like all left, he says harris is too conservative and can beat Trump. Fuking leftists they r so intellectually dishonest.
Not leftist. He is a D progressive liberal. Big difference. Think.

Jesus. WTF! You WANT a traitor as VP and an imperialist corporatist asshole. Good God man!
Well I have to admit I don't know too much about Vance yet. I suppose time will tell.
So you think he is a corporstist,
What....you mean like Romney?
Asking sincerely here. My mind is not beyond changing I come here to learn.

Wake Up you dumb F**K!

I don’t want to post with you.

Well I have to admit I don't know too much about Vance yet. I suppose time will tell.

You are asking for advice from someone who -doesn't participate in our political system and supports HAMAS.

Okay.

Then stop posting and get informed or take it from me, he’s Pence’s clone proving Don is full of shit.

Then stop posting and get informed or take it from me, he’s Pence’s clone proving Don is full of shit.
Hmmm....rather hostile response..
Did we touch a nerve?

Like I said both of them are Jacksonians... You're going to get a certain collection of qualities with people who come from that culture.

Not exactly sure what you have against Pence... If this is an Arab<>Jewish thing....( Sounds like it ).... I think your beef is more with the United States government in general than it is with any one particular candidate.

Forum List

Back