peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

And plenty did not.

They could have if the British had not betrayed their agreement with the Arabs and instead formed a secret alliance with militant Zionist Jew supremacists.

And plenty did not.

Mostly the whiners.

They could have if the British had not betrayed their agreement with the Arabs

Did the agreement say anything about giving Arabs all the land?

and instead formed a secret alliance with militant Zionist Jew supremacists.

The Balfour Declaration wasn't secret.

Yes it did, look at a map before and after the resolution.

I looked at the map.

The resolution recommended the creation of independent Arab and Jewish States linked economically[2] and a Special International Regime for the city of Jerusalem and its surroundings.
Recommended. Not created.
Creation is comprised of multiple steps, one of which was partitioning another being recognition by other states, the term "creation" encompasses these acts.

If you disagree then what in your mind was the singular event that did "create" the state of Israel?

And plenty did not.

Mostly the whiners.
Not at all, a "whiner" is much more like say a MAGA supporter who's idol lost the election, that kind of person is a whiner, quite different to a person who has become subject to rule by foreigners and colonizers.
They could have if the British had not betrayed their agreement with the Arabs

Did the agreement say anything about giving Arabs all the land?
You are free to read it, I won't force an interpretation upon you.
and instead formed a secret alliance with militant Zionist Jew supremacists.

The Balfour Declaration wasn't secret.
The Sykes–Picot Agreement was though.

Clarifying. Can there be a State for Palestinian Arabs? And another State for Palestinian Jews? Or must there be a single State encompassing "Palestinian", please define.
That's not for me to say, but it's important that a racial supremacist state never again be created.

Forum List

Back