Totalitarian beasts claim something about "freedom fighting" - palestine govt. Crimes on their own

It seems like. Lisa is intelligent
Thank you.

No way does a legitimate poster join a message forum and immediately start spewing CAIR-type propoganda.

Oh, btw, did you hear that the CAIR representative on Maryland’s Diversity Committee was so full of Jew-hate that they kicked him off?

Thank you.

No way does a legitimate poster join a message forum and immediately start spewing CAIR-type propoganda.

Oh, btw, did you hear that the CAIR representative on Maryland’s Diversity Committee was so full of Jew-hate that they kicked him off?

What does define a legitimate poster? someone who embraces Zionism? someone who embraces Israeli apartheid? tell me, what defines "legitimate" in your world? do the forum rules define "legitimate poster"?

Lets stick to the subject, I know some of you prefer ad-hominem, attacking the person themselves and not their arguments but I won't be falling for it, I'm too good a debater, far too good for most here, but this is not about me.

IMG-20240708-WA0001.jpg

Forum List

Back