Totalitarian beasts claim something about "freedom fighting" - palestine govt. Crimes on their own

Yeah, yeah…..blame the Jews. The world has NEVER seen the degree of subhuman barbarism as committed by your fellow Muslims against innocent Jewish toddlers and children on October 7th. I notice you skip right over that.

Tell your antisemitic lies and propaganda to your fellow Jew-haters.

I've asked two questions so far, you have refused to answer either of them and instead decided to resort to emotional outburst, strawman attacks, accusing me of "antisemitism" and now "Jew hating". Playing the "antisemite" card is useless with me, I deal with facts, logic and truth, I politely suggest you start doing this if you want anyone to take your seriously.

I've asked two questions so far, you have refused to answer either of them and instead decided to resort to emotional outburst, strawman attacks, accusing me of "antisemitism" and now "Jew hating". Playing the "antisemite" card is useless with me, I deal with facts, logic and truth, I politely suggest you start doing this if you want anyone to take your seriously.
I politely ask you to spread your anti-Jew propoganda to someone stupid or bigoted, who will fall for it.

I politely ask you to spread your anti-Jew propoganda to someone stupid or bigoted, who will fall for it.
My views on "Israel" largely mirror those of Jews, Noam Chomsky, Hajo Meyer, Yeshayahu Leibowitz, the late Lord Kaufman, Norman Finkelstein and so on. Hajo Meyer is noteworthy here actually:

1720455610141.png

By the way, he really did say that, I checked last year.

She does that all the time. The other crazed Zionists here do the same thing.

I’ve kept a list of all those on this board who support Israel’s genocide of Palestinians. It’s now over 100.

Forum List

Back