House Democrats are “Bringing Out the Big Guns” to Allow Illegal Aliens to Vote in 2024 Presidential Election

Texas has provided provisional ballots with only a utility bill for decades. Eligibility to vote is then verified otherwise before those ballots are counted.
Otherwise HOW?

Be specific.

How is anyone going to verify anything when all they have is a utility bill?

Citizenship is verified at time of registration.

No it isn't.

No one asks if you're a citizen.

It doesn't happen.

I was just an election worker this March for the CA primary. I happened to work in an Armenian part of town, in Glendale, where there are Farsi speakers and Urdu speakers and several dialects of Armenians requiring specially skilled translators.

NOT ONCE did anyone ask about citizenship.

Not once.

In 11 days.

I was there for 12 hours a day for 11 days in a row, I saw every single person that came in to vote.

No citizenship questions. Doesn't happen.

The ID is just to make sure the voter is the registered voter they claim to be. Only one vote is allowed for each registration. That's why mass voter fraud is impossible. Each counted and every vote must correspond to a vetted registered voter. You should look up "Provisional Ballots"

lol

You're dreaming.

We had a homeless person come in off the street and provide a name. No ID. So the worker says "that's okay, we'll find you". Did the lookup, and said "did you used to live in Pasadena", and the homeless woman looked mystified and nodded. The worker said "sign here" and gave her a ballot. WHICH SHE PRINTED ON THE SPOT. There was no way she could have known if it was the right person or not.

Each vote must correspond to a registered voter, who in turn can only register once. Illegals know they are subject to 5 years in prison, and deportation. Would you take that chance for one vote?
lol

It must be a considerable effort to sound reasonable. :p

Link. Make sure it shows how many are illegal aliens
lol

You think MS-13 are citizens?

You're dumber than I thought.

Los Angeles: (data from 2020, the numbers have tripled since then - and these are only the ICE holds)

Federal: Departments of Justice and Homeland Security Release Data on Incarcerated Aliens

I am no and you don’t seem to understand debate OR logic
LOL

Want an example of absence of proof is proof?

The demented one's crackhead son was convicted for lying on the gun form. He's one of less than 300 that have been prosecuted, out of 27million that filled out that form in the past five years.

Using Lesh "logic" there is not a single drug user in any of those other 26,999,700 that filled out that form.

"Yoo stoopid" is not debate, it's gradeschool playground.

LOL

Want an example of absence of proof is proof?

The demented one's crackhead son was convicted for lying on the gun form. He's one of less than 300 that have been prosecuted, out of 27million that filled out that form in the past five years.

Using Lesh "logic" there is not a single drug user in any of those other 26,999,700 that filled out that form.

"Yoo stoopid" is not debate, it's gradeschool playground.
What the fuck was that supposed to mean?

lol

You think MS-13 are citizens?

You're dumber than I thought.

Los Angeles: (data from 2020, the numbers have tripled since then - and these are only the ICE holds)

Federal: Departments of Justice and Homeland Security Release Data on Incarcerated Aliens
There are15,000 inmates on TOTAL in the LA county jail

Lying moron

Axios has reported that the House Democrat leadership is rallying its forces against a Republican bill due for a vote next week.

The bill in question, the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act (SAVE Act), seeks to mandate proof of U.S. citizenship for voting in federal elections.

Democrats are desperate to find ways allowing their millions of imported voters to vote in the November elections. They’re against voter ID because a valid ID helps secure those elections.

They didn’t import 12 million criminals for shits and giggles. They didn’t send them to certain communities because they would be beneficial to the community there. They sent them for votes. There’s no reason to allow this border invasion other than the democrats need these voters because Americans won’t vote for them.

That's the sheriff's department, you idiot. That's only county jails. There are three times that many IN the county. Which includes state facilities, local facilities, and federal facilities.

Don't presume to get clever with me. I'm here in Los Angeles. Besides, the data in YOUR link clearly shows 18,000 arrests PER QUARTER, only a fraction of which are ever booked because LA is scared to death of lawsuits.

Fucking leftards bending the truth as usual.

This is the FIFTH lie I've caught you in today. You're on a roll.

Tell us again how illegals can't vote. :p

That's the sheriff's department, you idiot. That's only county jails. There are three times that many IN the county. Which includes state facilities, local facilities, and federal facilities.

Don't presume to get clever with me. I'm here in Los Angeles. Besides, the data in YOUR link clearly shows 18,000 arrests PER QUARTER, only a fraction of which are ever booked because LA is scared to death of lawsuits.

Fucking leftards bending the truth as usual.

This is the FIFTH lie I've caught you in today. You're on a roll.

Tell us again how illegals can't vote. :p
Holy shot are you stupid.

A. County jails do not include federal facilities

B. You claimed 80,000 illegals in the county jail system when the overall total for the county jail system is between 15,000 and 17,000

C. That 17,000 is the number on a given day IN that quarter

You stupid lying piece of shit

Holy shot are you stupid.

But I know my numbers and YOU don't.

You're a stupid leftard. You pull a report off Google without having the FIRST CLUE what it means.

A. County jails do not include federal facilities

I just told you that, shit for brains.

There are 2500 people in Lancaster ALONE, which is a tiny little town on the northern tip of LA county near Palmdale.

It's a state facility, it USED TO house all the people you hate, the meth dealing AB types, but now it's full of illegals.

Don't argue with me leftard, grow a brain and DO YOUR RESEARCH before you spout any more leftard bullshit into the airwaves.

B. You claimed 80,000 illegals in the county jail system when the overall total for the county jail system is between 15,000 and 17,000

You have ZERO clue about Los Angeles.

You're probably in Bumfuck Idaho.

C. That 17,000 is the number on a given day IN that quarter

Go fo your fucking research, skank.

Don't talk to me again till you have a clue.

You stupid lying piece of shit

Says the clueless leftard.

Do you have Any idea how many prisons there are in Los Angeles County?

Go educate yourself. DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Damn, leftards are fucking morons.

Look ma, I found a paper on Google, it makes me an expert.

Fucking stupid leftard,, do you have any clue what's up in Acton? How about Terminal Island, you know about that one?

You're totally fucking clueless.

Go look up Lancaster, you might learn something, shit for brains leftard scum.

Forum List

Back