House Democrats are “Bringing Out the Big Guns” to Allow Illegal Aliens to Vote in 2024 Presidential Election

Yup You're claiming illegal wouldn't do this because it's illegal. All they have to do is look at the absence of prosecutions for lying on the registration form.
So the absence of proof is the proof?

Can you see how stupid that is?

Well, that’s true, but if they started investigating and analyzing each states voter rolls, and started verifying every registered voter, it very well could be that they do find illegals who have voted.
So if they do all sorts of crazy ahit they MIGHT find something?

That’s one hell of a fishing expedition

Who says they aren’t? For what?
Have you been comatose since Biden took office? Did you not understand that crossing the border illegally is why crossing the border illegally is called “illegal”?

So…650,000 and 200,000 respectively? Ballpark?
From FAIR?

You’re taking claims from an anti immigrant right wing source and treating them like facts

They talk about surveys and don’t link to them or even name them

They’re bullshit

Prove that. Oh wait. It’s just stupid shit crazy people say
Tell us why illegals aren’t immediately deported as a consequence for breaking the law by illegally crossing the border.

From FAIR?

You’re taking claims from an anti immigrant right wing source and treating them like facts

They talk about surveys and don’t link to them or even name them

They’re bullshit
Another nonsense, “because I say so “, babbling rant.

Dispute what I have said. What survey was FAIR referring to? You don’t know? You’re a stupid right wing partisan?

Oh
What you have said amounts to “ because I say so”.

Dispute that.

Forum List

Back