House Democrats are “Bringing Out the Big Guns” to Allow Illegal Aliens to Vote in 2024 Presidential Election

I have no problem with that. That is how the system works now. Passing that bill which would make it harder for citizens to vote, as that bill does, and claiming it stops ineligible voters is just dishonest.
What you said makes no sense. The current system specifies that only citizens should vote yet says nothing about validating the citizen voting. You call me a dumbass yet you appear to struggle with differentiating between requiring a citizen to vote vs. validating a citizen is eligible to vote.

In our daily lives, we need to validate who we are in order to get a job, mortgage, car loan, medical services. In your own wisdom and intelligence, please enlighten US how the proposed Bill by the Republicans would go beyond the scenarios just laid out? Give US a use case if you can.

Actually, not true. Every single illegal immigrant has broken the law. How does that compare to citizens? Additionally, https://www.cato.org/blog/new-research-illegal-immigration-crime-0

“Texas is the only state that records and keeps the immigration statuses of those entering the criminal justice system.”
Again… we are talking about violent crimes.

Illegal entry is neither violent nor a felony.

Illegals have a much lower incidence of violent crime than just about any other group…

Citizenship is verified at time of registration.
What is the process for validating citizenship? I pull out my license everytime I go to vote and the pollsters shit themselves and tell me to put the license away. Then, they simply ask me if I live at the address of the NAME I just gave them . In your wisdom and intelligence, do you feel that is sufficient for verification?

Again… we are talking about violent crimes.

Illegal entry is neither violent nor a felony.

Illegals have a much lower incidence of violent crime than just about any other group…
“…. Because I say so”.

Not a defendable argument, sweety.

Depends on the state. If they use the Federal form they cannot ask for proof of citizenship

You should do some homework on voter registration.
Each vote must correspond to a registered voter, who in turn can only register once. Illegals know they are subject to 5 years in prison, and deportation. Would you take that chance for one vote?

Nope. Not a single inch given, until the GOP liars apologize for their lies and admit to their base they lied to them and fooled them.

I don’t think election security hinges on your demand for some apology. Whether that apology comes or not, the elections must be secure, and legit.

Each vote must correspond to a registered voter, who in turn can only register once. Illegals know they are subject to 5 years in prison, and deportation. Would you take that chance for one vote?
Of course not.

Forum List

Back