House Democrats are “Bringing Out the Big Guns” to Allow Illegal Aliens to Vote in 2024 Presidential Election

There should be no resistance to prove US Citizenship as a requirement to vote. Why would you people have a problem with that?
That's not what this thread is about dumb ass. The OP claims Democrats are trying to allow illegals to be able to vote. You too dumb to see the difference?

That's not what this thread is about dumb ass. The OP claims Democrats are trying to allow illegals to be able to vote. You too dumb to see the difference?
I just made a statement but no way, nowhere did I defend the OP. So, I will ask you…. What is so wrong about ensuring ONLY US citizens vote?

I just made a statement but no way, nowhere did I defend the OP. So, I will ask you…. What is so wrong about ensuring ONLY US citizens vote?
I have no problem with that. That is how the system works now. Passing that bill which would make it harder for citizens to vote, as that bill does, and claiming it stops ineligible voters is just dishonest.

You brain washed MAGAs really do have a separate reality, don't you? Illegals never have and never will be legal to vote. That doesn't match your programming, does it.
not requiring voter ID makes it easier for bad non registered voters to vote .. its a simple fact ... if you cant recognize that you have no common sense ..

I have no problem with that. That is how the system works now. Passing that bill which would make it harder for citizens to vote, as that bill does, and claiming it stops ineligible voters is just dishonest.
How does it make it harder to vote?

Actually true. They have a much lower instance of those things then citizens
Nope. THey just get reported less because the victim is in fear of being deported. The whole rationale behind sanctuary cities/states.

Why not verify the citizenship of the voter at the time of registration?
Citizenship is verified at time of registration. The ID is just to make sure the voter is the registered voter they claim to be. Only one vote is allowed for each registration. That's why mass voter fraud is impossible. Each counted and every vote must correspond to a vetted registered voter. You should look up "Provisional Ballots"

Citizenship is verified at time of registration.
Depends on the state. If they use the Federal form they cannot ask for proof of citizenship

The ID is just to make sure the voter is the registered voter they claim to be. Only one vote is allowed for each registration. That's why mass voter fraud is impossible. Each counted and every vote must correspond to a vetted registered voter. You should look up "Provisional Ballots"
You should do some homework on voter registration.

not requiring voter ID makes it easier for bad non registered voters to vote .. its a simple fact ... if you cant recognize that you have no common sense ..
Think about this. It is a felony to fill out a registration form and fraudulently claim to be a citizen.

You DO need to provide personal information and an address that of course can be checked on that voting precinct.

How many people do you think are willing to risk that to cast ONE vote?

Damn few

Think about this. It is a felony to fill out a registration form and fraudulently claim to be a citizen.

You DO need to provide personal information and an address that of course can be checked on that voting precinct.

How many people do you think are willing to risk that to cast ONE vote?

Damn few
You forgot to add “because I say so” to your specious opimion.

Forum List

Back