Do these Black democrat voters know the history of Planned Parenthood AND they are the largest users?

Sure, you do, you repeat the same bullshit he spews.

No, you're a boot licking coon. Your eyes are covered up most of the time, so you don't see anything.

Tell me about Project 2025.
I don’t know anything about it other then it was something written by a non profit…yall demklan folks seem to know a lot more about it then me or anyone I know

Seems like a new talking point you got from MSDNC

Last edited:
FAR more time than you have, just as I have exerted FAR more time, energy, and effort in working for those in neighborhoods YOU would be scared of than YOU ever have or ever will. Don't try to sell ME any shit because of the color of your skin.
Unkotex, you go too far with the comedy. How in the hell do you think you have spend more time in the Hood than I have? Why would I be scared to go into a black neighborhood, you sound like an idiot. You have probably been in more trailer parks than I have, I could believe that.

I don’t know anything about it other then it was something written by a non profit…yall demklan folks seem to know a lot more about it then me or anyone I know

Seems like a new talking point you got from MSDNC
It's absolutely amazing how this garbage was written by Trump Humpers and yet all the Trump Humpers claim they know nothing of it and even the coons are in denial.

What are Republicans proposing to do FOR Black Americans?
NOT screw blacks over by sacrificing blacks on the alter or climate change, jacking up the price of everything with Biden inflation, or allowing millions of illegals to invade for starters. Wait for it...OH SNAP!

NOT screw blacks over by sacrificing blacks on the alter or climate change, jacking up the price of everything with Biden inflation, or allowing millions of illegals to invade for starters. Wait for it...OH SNAP!
The correct answer is: Nothing. The same thing they have been doing for the last 60yrs. Now they will fight against anything that they think may help black folks prosper.

Forum List

Back