More of Bidens's Illegal Aliens Attacking American Girls

Have you made a list for Trump or are you voting for him and don't care?
Voting for him - and I dont even care that he gets money from Blackstone (America's worst landlord). Inflation was 1.4% when he left office. GDPs were good. Mexican border was secure. Crime was down.

Voting for him - and I dont even care that he gets money from Blackstone (America's worst landlord). Inflation was 1.4% when he left office. GDPs were good. Mexican border was secure. Crime was down.
Delusional at best on the matter of lower crime, gdps were no better than Obama's

Delusional at best on the matter of lower crime, gdps were no better than Obama's
FALSE on both counts. Obama's GDPs were FALLING in 2015 (2 consecutive recessions), and his 2016 wasn't much better.
Trump rescued us with continually RISING GDPs in 2017 & 2018. Do your homework before posting. This is what happens when people watch leftwing TV which carefully omits the infamous V-GRAPH of 2015-2018. Liberals don't know how much they don't know.

1720391003178.png

1720391027793.png

As for crime ask New Yorkers right now how they like all the crime (robberies, rapes, killings, attacks on cops, etc) they have now with migrant gangs, let in by Biden.

Last edited:
FALSE on both counts. Obama's GDPs were FALLING in 2015 (2 consecutive recessions), and his 2016 wasn't much better.
Trump rescued us with continually RISING GDPs in 2017 & 2018. Do your homework before posting. This is what happens when people watch leftwing TV which carefully omits the infamous V-GRAPH of 2015-2018. Liberals don't know how much they don't know.

View attachment 973438

View attachment 973439

As for crime ask New Yorkers right now how they like all the crime (robberies, rapes, killings, attacks on cops, etc) they have now with migrant gangs, let in by Biden.

Before nose diving the economy.

Trump didnt nose dive the economy. That was done by Democrats (Fauci/Obama/Biden & their NIH, who funded the Wuhan Lab), Pelsosi who refused to send out stimulus checks, and Democrat governors with all their shutdowns.

And your whole idea is demolished by the fact that your WP article is written in September of 2020 (before Trump's Q3 with 34.8% GDP (highest in US history) and Q4 was a respectable 4.2%.

Trump didnt nose dive the economy. That was done by Democrats (Fauci/Obama/Biden & their NIH, who funded the Wuhan Lab), Pelsosi who refused to send out stimulus checks, and Democrat governors with all their shutdowns.

And your whole idea is demolished by the fact that your WP article is written in September of 2020 (before Trump's Q3 with 34.8% GDP (highest in US history) and Q4 was a respectable 4.2%.

Yeah, Trump was part of the cabal of chaos Trump did manage to tank the economy at the same catastrophic level of the Great Depression.

Yeah, Trump was part of the cabal of chaos Trump did manage to tank the economy at the same catastrophic level of the Great Depression.
Dude....you have been outgunned. Time to quit.
In any case you've forgotten your purpose.

The choicet to crush hydrocarbon energy is closely related to the downturn in the economy nobody denies this.

What you're supposed to say Is that it's worth the sacrifice. Of course most of the voting public might not agree with you.

FALSE! The Democrats' ruse was to deliberately tank the economy in an election year (as I described in Post # 46) to take away Trump's top campaign selling point (the economy). That was eradicated by Trump's last 2 quarters of 2020, with the Q3 34.8% >Highest GDP ever, and another good quarter in Q4.

Laughingstock post by Moonglow, when everyone knows what I just said, and they knew it 4 years ago. :laugh:

FALSE! The Democrats' ruse was to deliberately tank the economy in an election year (as I described in Post # 46) to take away Trump's top campaign selling point (the economy). That was eradicated by Trump's last 2 quarters of 2020, with the Q3 34.8% >Highest GDP ever, and another good quarter in Q4.

Laughingstock post by Moonglow, when everyone knows what I just said, and they knew it 4 years ago. :laugh:
I am sure you enjoyed yer PPP loan.

Dude....you have been outgunned. Time to quit.
In any case you've forgotten your purpose.

The choicet to crush hydrocarbon energy is closely related to the downturn in the economy nobody denies this.

What you're supposed to say Is that it's worth the sacrifice. Of course most of the voting public might not agree with you.
If they crushed oil extraction they sure failed miserably.

Forum List

Back