After rape of disabled child, All Senate Dems still vote against barring taxpayer funds to fly illegal migrants to US towns

Actually, pre-1960's, even less rapes were reported because the women were slut-shamed.

How did you let yourself get caught alone with a man?

And nobody "defunded" the police. Police spending, in fact, INCREASED since 2020 despite severe crunches in other municipal services.

Of course, when your side supports an adjudicated rapist for office, that's on you.
No it has gone down. in lefty cities, against the wishes of most people. Bail reform, not great, in fact it's evil letting these thugs out and they have no consequences for the parole boards, DAs that wont prosecute, these people are disgusting.
And if you are a victim of a crime, report it.......why are we not blanketing the country with this message?

No it has gone down. in lefty cities, against the wishes of most people. Bail reform, not great, in fact it's evil letting these thugs out and they have no consequences for the parole boards, DAs that wont prosecute, these people are disgusting.
And if you are a victim of a crime, report it.......why are we not blanketing the country with this message?
Okay, if you are living in your own world.

Of course crime has gone down since 2020, when Trump brought the country to the edge of ruin. People went back to their jobs and their lives.

Okay, if you are living in your own world.

Of course crime has gone down since 2020, when Trump brought the country to the edge of ruin. People went back to their jobs and their lives.
No you are. Again you just suck off the establishment. Now true they are prosecuting less crime....that doesnt mean it's going down you moron.

Crime is so low, that's why they have the national guard patrolling the NYC subway

Ah the great lefty justice system

Are you fucking serious, he walks out because he was in the wrong prison? WTF?????

Even Joy Behar attacked Hochel for letting killers go:

This isnt isolated, you tards, dont' want to lock people up. You're fucking sick.

Gee, I hate that bus travel suck for poor migrants. They could have avoided by staying home, but not like we owe them the best travel and accommodations. I guess I sound pretty cold hearted toward the migrants, but I think they are more trouble and expense than they are worth. I do not support or agree with Joe's immigration and border policy. Just because I voted for somebody does not mean I am bound to agree with or support every dumbassed thing they choose to do. It just doesn't work like that for most people, except possibly dyed in the wool party supporters, which is another reason to never sign on as a political party member. People like that have definitely had the wool pulled over their eyes.
They aren't migrants, they are illegal aliens. We don't owe them anything.

Forum List

Back