After rape of disabled child, All Senate Dems still vote against barring taxpayer funds to fly illegal migrants to US towns

I know, you don't want the darkies moving in, we get that.

But as long as we have jobs and they have bodies, they are coming.
I live with the darkies and they don't bother me one bit. I have a LTC and if anyone of them fucks with me I am going to send them to the afterlife and not think twice.

I live with the darkies and they don't bother me one bit. I have a LTC and if anyone of them fucks with me I am going to send them to the afterlife and not think twice.
1711567657749.png

:fu:you of all people should carry. You from Chicago :confused:
I handled enough guns in the army to last me five lifetimes, thanks.

I also realize a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

(I'm actually from one of the suburbs, but never mind. )

I did consider buying a gun last year, to do a little target shooting. But my wife doesn't want one in the house.

I handled enough guns in the army to last me five lifetimes, thanks.

I also realize a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

(I'm actually from one of the suburbs, but never mind. )

I did consider buying a gun last year, to do a little target shooting. But my wife doesn't want one in the house.
Well, now we know who wears the sweat pants in your family…lol

Well, now we know who wears the sweat pants in your family…lol
Not at all. We discuss every decision together. Sometimes, I get my way; sometimes, she gets hers. She comes from a culture where the woman does whatever the hell the man says to do, so getting her to express agency can sometimes be a challenge.

This was kind of a no-brainer, really, because I have no real use for a gun. My neighborhood has low crime, and guns in the home aren't very good at deterring crime no matter what the NRA tells you.

And their closest safe country would be DR.
The DR isn't safe, they have enough of their own problems.

Given that a large chunk of what is wrong with Haiti is our own damned fault, we probably owe them a lot more than we are doing.

I’ll answer nothing. MAGA needs to answer for the chaos they’re sowing in the country.. We owe insurrectionists nothing!
Well, the righties owe you a good swift kick in the ass on your way out the door.

Dems if you can't think beyond politics at least think of your own families.​

KHOU-11 Omits That Suspect Rapist-Killer of 11-Yr-Old Was in Custody, Released, Given Plane Tickets​

Senate Democrats Vote Unanimously Against Stopping Use of Taxpayer Funds to Fly Illegal Immigrants to US Towns

"Every Democrat Senator plus all three independents that caucus with Democrats voted against an amendment Friday night that would have barred the use of taxpayer funds to fly illegal immigrants to U.S. towns away from the border with Mexico, according to Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-TN).

“Tonight every single Senate Democrat voted against my amendment that would stop Biden Admin from using taxpayer dollars to charter flights for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens from their countries directly to American towns to be resettled,” Hagerty posted on social media platform X after the vote."

Haitian migrant, 26, who came to US via Biden's parole program is charged with raping disabled girl at Boston shelter​

"The suspected child rapist arrived in the US last June through the Cuban, Haitian, Nicaraguan and Venezuelan (CHNV) parole program, according to Fox News.

The program has been criticized as it allows up to 30,000 migrants to skip the border every month, with Alvarez believed to have flown into New York City straight from Haiti with a two-year parole grant. "
View attachment 922255

This is the "civilian army" Barack Obama openly fantasized about.

DemoKKKrat shock troops to keep the people in line.

Not at all. We discuss every decision together. Sometimes, I get my way; sometimes, she gets hers. She comes from a culture where the woman does whatever the hell the man says to do, so getting her to express agency can sometimes be a challenge.
Good, I'm glad it's working for you..
This was kind of a no-brainer, really, because I have no real use for a gun. My neighborhood has low crime, and guns in the home aren't very good at deterring crime no matter what the NRA tells you.
I know this, if a burglar hears the shotgun rack, just that sound will make them run...
The DR isn't safe, they have enough of their own problems.

Given that a large chunk of what is wrong with Haiti is our own damned fault, we probably owe them a lot more than we are doing.
Why do we "owe" them anything? Are they not a sovereign nation?

Which doesn't have the resources to take them. It's a small island nation, and they're already being overwhelmed.
Well, isn’t that just tough shit? Asylum should be sought in the closest safe nation, NOT country shopping where you’d like to live.

Yeah, actually, we do.

Haiti would not be the Hot Mess it was if we hadn't occupied it from 1917 to 1935, installed the Duvellier family dictatorship, or invaded it again in 1993 to install the inept Aristide.
Ancient history, doesn't put the US on the hook forever. We've more than helped Hati for decades....We are not an open checkbook.

Forum List

Back