Illegal Migrants Can Vote In US Federal Elections Without Fear Of Prosecution As Vetting And Prosecution By Federal Agencies Is Non Existent

Why would they do that if they are in blue states and blue cities? ....

Because for the most part they aren't stupid. Most have had experiences with their own governments where "c'mon over here, let me help you" is often followed by a sharp crack to the back of the head.

Why would they do that if they are in blue states and blue cities? They would be forgoing all the perks afforded to them. I can assure you they won’t be avoiding the government when the CA law passes that gives them 150k towards a house. I can assure you they take advantage of the gift cards and free housing in NYC. I can assure you they aren’t afraid to go to the DMV to get a license and check a box that says they are a citizen. They have already been conditioned to believe that they are above the law and that there are no consequences for their illegal activities. If they can vote more Democrats into office, the gravy train will continue, including potential amnesty and a fast track to citizenship, regardless of their immigration status.

All that is what you imagine. In reality, they have learned not to trust "let me help you." They sure as hell know they are not above the law.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
Actually it does. If only people allowed to vote are in the system, then non-citizens wouldn't be in the system, therefore non-citizens wouldn't be allowed to vote.

The problem is there is not one system to check against because people have to register each time they move from one place to another. Eliminate "registration" and maintain a proper database of citizens and there is no illegal aliens "registering" to vote which a preliminary prior to them being able to vote.

WW
Illegal aliens will vote unless a proof of citizenship requirement is established. The idea that illegals are prevented from voting by having to state that they are citizens, is beyond ludicrous.

I can tell you that people here illegally (and often legally) go out of their way to avoid anything having to do with the government.
FALSE! Illegal aliens vote in droves, and have been doing so for 70 years.
Having talked to them (in Spanish) many times, I have often been amazed at how they openly brag about the many ways they break our laws (especially after having downed a few beers).

Forum List

Back