AZ Repubs get a bump from the SCOTUS.

How is non citizens voting a "myth"? Do you even follow current news? :cuckoo:
cuckoo?

fail test 2.jpg

You can't get away with accusing people of being what you are, and expecting no correction.

The only eligible voters that will be disenfranchised are the ones that are either too lazy or too stupid to get an ID. And they're all Democrats. MAGA
Your characterization of “too lazy or too stupid” is inaccurate. Your claim that they are “all Dems” is also inaccurate. It’s MOSTLY Dems and that is the goal

Last edited:
I would be open to the idea of these kinds of voter ID laws if they served a useful purpose with respect to election integrity. They don't. Cuz we don't have a problem with election integrity. Believing we do is based on a pack of lies.
If you were sure of yourselves, you would not even contest this. Much of our nation is ruled by a globalist cabal, and you are a willing servant of them. You can see and hear it from people on your side. Only you are not on the side of good.

WTF kind of "election experts" think that Arizona residents are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century? It's a freaking myth created by the democrat party to keep their plantation constituency in line and a myth promoted by anonymous self described "experts" who are either foolish or ignorant or intent on voting illegally. A photo I.D. is essential for modern living from driving a car to cashing a check to obtaining government assistance and buying a pack of cigarettes or a six pack. You can get one from the government for free.

WTF kind of "election experts" think that Arizona residents are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century? It's a freaking myth created by the democrat party to keep their plantation constituency in line and a myth promoted by anonymous self described "experts" who are either foolish or ignorant or intent on voting illegally. A photo I.D. is essential for modern living from driving a car to cashing a check to obtaining government assistance and buying a pack of cigarettes or a six pack. You can get one from the government for free.

Yeah, but that's racist.

How is non citizens voting a "myth"? Do you even follow current news? :cuckoo:
Because it's a lie. An exaggerated lie that sore loser Trumpers tell, because they hoard excuses for why the orange loser is a loser.

And the reason paid liars pour the exaggerated lie into your tenderized brain is because they want to pass measures that reduce voter turnout.

Last edited:
Because it's a lie. An exaggerated lie that sore loser Trumpers tell, because they hoard excuses for why the orange loser is a loser.

And the reason paid liars pour the exaggerated lie into your tenderized brain is because they want to pass measures that reduce voter turnout.

Just the fraudulent turnout.

Forum List

Back